Chapter 1- Escape

Chapter 1- Escape

I slipped out of my huge king size bed. I hated being in this kingdom. My name is Ruby James and i am a powerful witch and demon. My father is the strongest demon on earth and is known as King of Death. This makes me the princess of Death but I hate my father. He killed my mother and took pride in it. When he found me, two years ago after I ran away from my pack.

To protect me my mother had put me in a werewolf pack but when I turned 14 they noticed that i wasn't shifting into a wolf. That's where they assumed I was human. I became the pack slave. I had to cook, clean, and do what ever they said. I was beaten up on a daily bases for being fat and ugly. But what tip me of the edge of survival was when my mate rejected me and beat me til i was barely alive.

So life was tough there but I hate this kingdom. So I have decided that I would go back to the pack. That's what mother would have wanted. I know this for sure. I was powerful now. They can't hurt me anymore.

But I would have to face Luke Ashton, the alpha of the pack and my mate. I am strong! I can do this.

I was no longer ugly and fat. Every guy or shall i say demon that steps into this kingdom always wants to have his way with me. Of course they can't because I am royal and too strong. I was almost raped once though but I killed him before anything happened.

I can kill demons with my mind but that just my royal blood.

I opened the dark window and looked out. There were guards stationed everywhere. I flipped out my window and landed by one guard. He didn't hear me so i stuck over to the gate. I heard a bunch of guards shouting. The alarm was sounded. Shit!

I turned around and they all gasped. I killed them all in a second. I hopped over the fence and ran for the woods. My heart jumped out of my chest. My father stood in front of me.

"Trying to escape Ruby" he said.

"Yes I am tired of this" I said gritting my teeth.

"This? Your royalty why would you wanna leave?" he said.

"I am tired of you and your bitchy wife" I said.

"Oh and why would that be?" he said.

"Stop playing this game and let me by" I said.

"NO!" he boomed.

"Yes! And you can't stop me. I won't marry Kale and I am leaving" I boomed back.

"Guards! You will marry Kale!" he yelled.

"Never! but pops I won't forget about your choose. Kingdom over me right" I said. I chanted a spell and teleported to the pack house. 

I was free! For now that is!

I knocked on the door and opened it.

"I am back!" I yelled out.

"Who is there?" a voice said as I heard steps.

"Ruby" I said.

Luke appeared down the hall. He had gotten so fine! His dark brown hair, emerald brown hair, and 8-pack made me wanna melt. HE smelled like lavender mixed with a woodsy scent. He just had sex with someone, guys don't smell like lavender. Tension built up in my body. I wanted to punch something.

"Ruby? As in Ruby James" he said. His voice was melody to my ears.

"Yes" I said. "I am back and need some where to stay".

"I missed you" he said hugging me.

His body held mine as i felt so warm and complete. NO! Revenege! I can't let him get to me.