Chapter 6- Marry or Bury

Hey Duckies, um I don't think I told you what Luke and Kasper look like, which is important for this chapter.

Luke has tousled brown hair with emerald green eyes. He has no piercing but is a player and is mated to the Hoe Stacy.

Kasper has straight black hair with stunning blue eyes. They are darker than Ruby's though. He has a lip piercing and a tattoo on his right arm of a wolf.

Chapter 6- Marry or Bury

Ruby's P.O.V

I looked into the big vanity mirror sitting on my cosmetics table. My eyes were lined with black liquid eye liner and winged at the ends. My eye lids had a light shade of black coating them. My lips were touched with red gloss. I rolled my lips together spreading the gloss around. I fluttered my eyes lashes watching each volumized lash moved in sync with the others.

"Are you ready?" Trisha said strutting into the room obviously annoyed.

I rolled my ruby red eyes anger boiling up in me. Her dress barely went over her fake butt and fake boobs. Her blond hair and her light red makes her look innocent but you know what, she isn't!

"I just need help getting into my dress" I said sweetly.

She picked up my dress and helped me into it. I acted like I didn't see the pocket knife in her pocket. She sliced a part near my butt leaving it open revealing my underwear.

"Thanks, your such a pal" I said walking out the door leaving her in my room.

I smiled as I casted a spell to close the hole in my dress. I walked to the entrance of the wedding hall in the kingdom with two maids behind me holding the train of my dress.

I heard the classic tune of wedding music and something inside twisted around sadly. I continued to walk towards the door until they swung open.

Everyone's gaze wandered to me and I and I heard gasps then whispers.

"Luke that's Ruby" a girls voice said. (Stacy)

I looked at the boy and I felt a slight spark through our connected eyes.

"There she is" another girl said. (May)

"I know she's my mate" a boy said sitting next to the other girl.

I looked at boy and a larger spark flutter in me. I masked my emotions and continued down the aisle. Kale turned to my direction and gave me a stunning smile. I stopped walking and stood beside him. I listen as the pope or what ever this man was suppose to be speak forever. I pretty much ignored him til I said my vows and I Do's.

"Now Ruby pick a sacrifice for your coronation" the old man said.

A row of maids lined up and in the corner of my eye, I saw Trisha licking her lips and mouthing 'see you soon' to Kale. Anger boiled in me. I turned to Kale making him snap his gaze to me. He look confused as I started deeply at him before pulling a smirk on.

"I choose Trisha Jones" I said smiling at a very shocked Kale.

I turned to Trisha and she was devastated. Well that makes two of us! I smirked and casted a spell to bring her to me. She appeared before me shaking in her heels.

"Are you scared little hoe? Would you like me to sing you a lullaby while I kill you?" I said pulling a chair behind her before kicking her into the chair.

"Please don't" she whimpered.

"You won't be missed you little whore trying to cheat with my man and get away with it" I whispered into her ear.

I backed away and pulled my knife out. I teased her with the blade cutting little slits on her exposed bust and her face. She yipped in pain and I smiled wider. I stabbed her in the arm and pulled the blade out. Her blood covered my blade and glided my tongue against it, letting the blood coat my tongue. Her screams filled my ears and I laughed looking at Kale.

He looked in horror so I turned to the crowd. A pair of dark blue eyes caught my eyes.

"Don't do this Ruby" he shouted.

"Kasper we can't save her" the girl spoke next to him.

"Shut up May! She is my mate and I love her" he shouted.

He ran towards me and I stood there frozen. Love. He loves me.

He got closer and opened his arms as if to hug me.

"Ruby!" Kale yelled.

"Yes" I turned around.

"The cold one" he yelled.

I turned back around as my heart began to race with anger. I thrust my blade into the guys chest. I smiled as he tried to hide his pain. I am tired of this boy trying to call me his mate. I will never be his.

I pulled the blade out and licked the tip of the knife. His blood slid down my tongue into my throat and suddenly flashes of this boy and me appeared in my head. I gripped my hair trying to make it stop. My chest started to burn.

"Ah!" I screamed dropping the knife falling to my knees.

I watched as all my memories flooded in.

"Kasper!" I yelled putting my hands to his cheeks.

I kissed his lips which were turning blue. I began to panick as i held lifeless Kasper to my chest.

"No..no no ! Kasper" I said with tears flooding down my cheeks.

"The Cold One" Kale yelled again.

I stood up with tears still flowing down my cheeks. I lifted my hand and scratched at my chest with my long nails. No pain can equal that of losing your true mate. I stopped looking at the black heart that thumped in my chest. I ripped it out and looked at Kale in the eyes.

"I will not be your slave, you think you've seem the Cold One! I'll show you the cold one!" I yelled crushing the black heart. I unleashed my demons and watched as he cried out in pain.

Suddenly, my vision began to blur and I laid next to Kasper. I held his hand with mine and let death take me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey DUCKIES!!!

Sorry for the long update time!

I love your comments!!

-LOTS OF KNIVES,

RememberingLove