Chapter 2- Beating him up

Ruby P.O.V

My head didn't hurt at all. Yes! Hangover less! I have been to many parties so i can handle my beer very well.

I stretched out and hit a body. Oh yeah, I stayed in Phil's bed. I am still a virgin but  I spelled him to think we had the best sex in our lives. I did that to most men because I pity them. The lust they feel is nothing but a mask for their true feelings.

I sat up on the bed and sighed. I am tired but I pulled myself up. time for Plan Revenge!

I nudged Phil waking him up.

"Yes" he said rubbing his eyes.

"Umm...what get some breakfast?" I said.

HIs eyes brightened and he quickly sat up. I could see everything.

"Last night was great. I wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend" he said.

"I know and sure, now lets go" I said getting out of the bed. I put his t-shirt on and his shorts on. His scent was all over me. He smelled like peppermint it was actually good.

We walked downstairs holding hands. The kitchen had only a few people in it but it included Jane, Stacy, some of Phil's friends, and Luke. Luke growled and glared daggers at Phil. We walked past Luke and i notice he was going to say something but I backwards kicked him in the gut. I heard him groan.

"What do ya want for breakfast?" I said acting happy.

"I don't know I usually make Gretchen make me breakfast, she's the pack slave" Phil said smirking. That basterd.

"Gretchen!" I yelled out.

I saw a fat chunky girl run down the stairs. Her strawberry curly hair was thrown in a pony tail. Her dull blue eyes showed me everything. Her life. The pain. The rejection by none only then Phil.

My plan A has been ruined.

"Yes" she said shaking. I was just like her. Alone.

"Wanna go out to the mall later?" I said smiling.

"Sure" she said brightly.

"Hey slave make me some pancakes" Phil said.

"What did you call her?!" I snapped.

"Chillax babe, i called her slave" he said.

I smirked at him and his face turned to confusion.

"Her name is not slave you basterd. We  are through but just to let you know before I kick your ass, that i was a pack slave once and I am back. Hey Gretchen, can i beat him up?" I said looking at her.

"Why would you ask that weak mutt?" he said with disgust.

"Yes you can" Gretchen said yelling. I smiled and nodded.

"Never reject your mate even if shes overweight" i said looking at Luke.

He had  a pained look. Since I am not a werewolf I couldn't shift but instead I fought on my own. I roundhouse kick Phil. He hit the ground in pain then I sat on him. I threw a few dozen punches until someone slammed me into the wall. It was Luke. He hugged me. If i were a wolf he would have conforted me.

"Get the fuck off, you dirty mutt" I yelled pushing him off.

He looked shock but he grabbed me again. My demon side was coming out. My eyes were set on Phil. I threw Luke into the wall and spelled him to stay there.

"La la la la la la" I began to sing a melody. Phil tried to get up from the floor but couldn't.

"You bitch let him go" Jane tried to tackle me.

I almost forgot about them. I spelled them to the wall.

"Please stop this" Gretchen whispered.

"Why? He abused you, rejected you" I said.

"Because I love him" she said.

"I loved Luke too, so much but he didn't care. I am hungry for a soul so be gone" I said.

"Stop this!" Luke said.

"Why?" i said.

"I loved you too but you were too fat back then"  he said.

"Too fat? See Gretchen, too fat!" I laughed.

"PLease i love Gretchen, i won't reject her again" Phil cried out.

I felt my demon insides squirm.

"Really?" I said.

"yes and  Gretchen I love you too" Phil said. 

I let the spell down.

Gretchen ran over to Phil and hugged him. He smiled up at her and kissed her on the lips. My heart cracked, I would never have that. I could never be happy. I was forever alone. Maybe I should go back to the kingdom. At least Kale would love me.

Kale would kiss me. Marry me. And have kids with me. I would be happy but to accept the queen of Death role was scary.

I was a demon but not that demonish. I don't know what to do.

"What are you?" Luke said clearing my thoughts. I noticed i was in his arms.

"Why should i tell you?" I yawned.

"I am your mate" he said.

"Yeah you are I guess"

"We have to go to school tommorow"

"Oh crap i missed my first day"

"Ah its okay now go to sleep" he said putting me into a bed. I smiled falling into a deep sleep.

This act was all a part of my master plan. Hehe

Revenege is bitter and sweet Luke. 

Players never change.