Chapter 9- Step 1

Chapter9- step1

Rena's p.o.v.

-2 weeks later-

I looked at Kasper sleeping on the couch. I miss my mate Jasper and Kasper reminds me so much of him that it hurts.

"Hello" a girl with black hair said walking in.

She did a somersault onto the bed landing on top of him.

"May!" Kasper yelled at the girl.

"I created a portal to Rena's world!" May said smirking.

"I love you" Kasper said hugging her.

"Wait there is one issue?" May said.

"What?"

"Well you have two days before the portal closes"

"Let's go" Kasper said jumping up.

I wonder how Ruby is coping.

~Ruby's p.o.v.~

"Babe" I whined

"What?" Jasper said handing me my text book from my locker.

"Did you hear about the two new transfer students?" I said popping my gum.

"Yeah"

"There names are Kasper and Rena"

"Interesting" Jasper said. "meet me in the courtyard after school"

"Kay" I said .

I ran to class wondering why Jasper was being so strange. I felt a rock hard chest hit me then I fell to the floor.

"Ow" I said pushing my blond hair out of my face.

I looked up to see a guy with sexy black hair and blue eyes. His eyes were so mesmerizing. I stood up and he picked up my bag.

"What where your going" I hissed taking my bag, I walk to class hoping I would never see that stupid yet handsome guy again.

Once in class, I sat in my usual spot. I watched a girl walk in with the guy who bumped into me earlier.

"Class this is Rena and Kasper" My teacher said in his normal boring tone.

"Hi" Rena said bubbly.

I glared at Kasper. I didn't much like Rena either. Her black hair was so last year and her eyes were weird looking. she looked like a cat.

"There are two seat on each side of Mrs. Ruby"

I bit my lip trying to hold the urge to hit my teacher in the face. Just my luck my boyfriends is acting weird and these to wacko transfer stupid a are sitting next to me.

"Hi" Rena said smiling as she sat to my left.

"Whatever" I said looking at the teacher for once.

"Sup" Kasper said causing me to look in his direction.

"Don't talk to me you freak" I sneered.

"What-"

"I don't know what you did but dude you pissed off the wrong chick, just leave her be" Milky said making me giggle.

I looked at Milky and he smiled.

The class period dragged on and I just watched the clock. it's almost lunch time!

The bell rang and I jumped up. I walked out the door and saw my four best friends waiting.

"Maya, Kendra, Fay, Ana lets go" I said.