The Truth Comes Out

Chapter 33: the truth comes out
-Bex p.o.v.-

Just before sunset there was a tap on the portrait hole. I grinned and opened it up, showing the tall boy on the other side.

"Hey Dumbledore, ready to go?" Andrew asked with a smile.

I grinned at him and stepped out of the common room, throwing a "bye!" over my shoulder at Lily and the boys.

Andrew walked in silence, leading the way to our spot. When we arrived he wordlessly climbed onto the roof and pulled me up after him easily.

After a second I finally gained the courage to speak. "Blake? What did you mean earlier?"

"When?" He asked simply, throwing an arm over my shoulder.

"Earlier, you said we were made for each other... what did you mean?" I asked him.

He sighed and retracted his arm from around me, which he used to rub the back of his neck nervously. "It's nothing, don't worry about it."

"No, tell me." I insisted, I wanted to know, I needed to know.

"I may have lied to you a little," he watched me carefully.

"What do you mean?" I asked, my eyes narrowing in confusion.

"I told you that the dead like me," he trailed off.

"And?"

"And they do, I mean, but not for the reason you think." He ran a hand through his dark hair. "They like me because I'm one of them."

"One of them? You're dead?" I asked looking at him unbelieving.

He sighed, "not fully." He looked at me pleadingly, "please, don't over react, I had to do it."

"Do what?" I asked him curiously, "why would I over react?"

"I had to lie. I had to get you to trust me." He looked down guiltily.

"You lied to get me to trust you?" I spoke outraged.

"I had to!" He defended, "please let me explain."

"Explain." I growled.

"I'm your angel. Your guardian angel." He admitted.

"My guardian angel?" I asked with a scoff, "yeah right." I made a move to stand but Andrew grabbed my hand, holding me back.

"Please!" He exclaimed, "let me finish!"

"What?"

"I had to lie, guardian angels aren't allowed to tell their human unless asked," he explained with urgency. "I couldn't tell you, but I've been hinting at it for a while, hoping you would catch on. You finally did."

"What other hints," I questioned.

"Why I'm a Ravenclaw, you never questioned what my interests were. I have vast knowledge on everything about you and what you will become. My job is to help you to greatness, to protect you at all costs. My healing, I am able to heal you and only you. How we were made for each other, I was made to be your guardian."

"So you like have wings and speak to God?" I asked him hesitantly.

He chuckled, "not that kind of angel. I don't have wings nor am I able to speak to God. I am a spirit made specifically for you. I was assigned to you and am to make sure you reach your destiny. I know everything about you; your past, your present; and your future. I know it all."

"Why was I assigned a guardian?" I questioned him.

"Not one, two." He informed me with a smirk.

"Two? Who's the other?" I asked confused.

He chuckled a little, "have you noticed how your pet doesn't grow older?"

"Tucker? He's an angel?"

"That's right." Andrew nodded.

"Why do I have two?"

"When the prophecy was made, you were signed up for one. Everyone with a prophecy has been given a guardian angel. They are to help lead you to the destiny you were given." He smirked a shadow of a smirk, "you were given a second when you were destined to become someone else's guardian."

"I'm someone else's guardian?"

"Not yet, but it was predicted. When someone has a prophecy made about them, they get a guardian. You got one prophecy, which made me your guardian. Then you got another, Tucker. But that prophecy was tricky, it made you the guardian of someone else." Seeing the confusion on my face he chuckled, "don't worry too much about it, it will all be revealed when the time is right."

I glared at a sudden realization. "Now better be the right time. I have something to discuss with my father."

He warily followed me as I climbed down. Following half a step behind me.

I was storming down the halls, not a care in the world about the approaching curfew. I was just a hall away from my dad's office when Minnie appeared out of nowhere.

"Miss. Dumbledore, where are you going in such a hurry?" Minnie stood in front of me, blocking me from continuing on.

"It seems as if I need to visit my father." I gave a grimace.

"Then I suggest you cool your hair." She gave a taunting smirk to me, trying to get me in a worse mood.

I looked down, noticing that the tips of my hair were a bright red, flames lighting up the dimly lit hall. My hair was on fire.

"Maybe I don't want to 'cool' my hair." I growled at her, my eyes thinning into slits at the glare I was giving her.

She gave another smirk, "well I don't like it."

"Are you trying to make me even angrier?" I spoke darkly.

"Is it working?" Her smirk only widened.

"You should be scared. I have the power to hurt you in ways you wouldn't be able to imagine." I gave a dark chuckle.

"Is that so? I doubt you could even give me a scratch." She gave a humorless laugh, her only purpose, taunting me further.

The world started to slowly fade out, I was losing focus on everything around me. Minnie became blurry and I was unaware of where Andrew ran off to. The world around me became black.

-third person p.o.v.-

Bex Dumbledore stood in the hallway, her flaming hair lighting up the long corridor. Minerva McGonagall tried her best to taunt and distract the girl while her guardian ran away to get the proper help.

The girl became unaware of her surroundings, what she was capable of doing, what the situation was. Her power became too much and took over her whole body.

"Do you want to find out?" The girl gave an evil laugh. Her dark persona making her seem even worse than the up and coming villain that was making his mark on history.

"Try your best." The teacher spoke confidently, hiding her true worry and fear.

The angry girl was capable of much more than she knew, when in this state of unawareness, allowing her power to take over her whole body; she was deadly.

The girl gave a wicked grin and pulled out her wand. She quickly sent a curse at the teacher, who was able to just barely block fast sent curse.

Just before she could send another curse at the teacher two boys appeared behind her. After calculating what had happened one of the boys grabbed the angry girl in a hug.

She went limp.

-Bex p.o.v.-

I groaned and struggled to open my eyes.

"How are you?" Someone spoke from above me.

Finally, I was able to open my heavy eyelids and meet the eyes of the person holding me in their arms.

I struggled to pull away from him, trying my hardest to get out of his grip. "Don't touch me! I don't know who you are!"

The man's golden brown eyes softened and he released me from his strong hold. "It's alright. I'm not going to hurt you." He gave me a small, reassuring smile.

I narrowed my eyes at him and stepped farther away from him.

"You do know me." The man informed me. "You just don't remember. But that's fine," he assured.

"I think I would remember you." I defended myself stubbornly.

"Dumbledore, he's a friend, go easy on him." Andrew spoke from my side.

I backed into Andrew, staying by a familiar figure.

"My name is Ozzy." He smiled, holding out his hand. I looked at his hand quizzically before hesitantly shaking it. "It's nice to see you out of the hospital wing."

"You visited me?" I questioned.

"Of course I did. Along with your father and uncle. We were one of the first to see you." The man, Ozzy, justified.

"So I can't remember you because of the accident?"

"That's right, I was one of the last people you spoke with before the accident." Ozzy frowned, his eyes showing how sad he was by the fact.

I looked around and noticed that Minnie was leaning against a wall, looking exhausted.

"Minnie!" I exclaimed and hurried to her side. "Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine." She gasped out, her body leaning against me for support.

"No you aren't," I wrapped an arm around her to better support her. "What happened?"

"Monster decided to make an appearance." Minnie spoke softly.

I frowned, "I'm so sorry Minnie."

"It's fine dear, I know you didn't mean for it to happen." Minnie gave me a weak smile.

"You need to get to the hospital wing." I said and pushed away from the wall.

"Here, let me take her. You need to speak to your dad, yeah? I'll be in the hospital wing, if anything..." He trailed off, telling Andrew the last part.

Andrew nodded.

"Uh well thanks Ozzy." I said hesitantly, still not knowing exactly who he was.

"Don't worry, kid, I got this." He winked and helped Minnie away.

I took a deep breath and started towards my dad's office.

---------------
What do you guys think? You finally saw her in one of her states, what did you think of it?
Comment, vote, share, fan, follow, etc. thanks guys!