Chapter7

Hey again ! I know that I don't have much readers but I really appreciate it who is reading this :) So here is the next Chapter, Enjoy! :)

Chapter7:

The detention went well we kept talking a little bit not much because the teacher was always kept coming to check on us and she told us that we couldn’t talk so we stopped talking cause we didn’t want to stay longer there. But I wouldn’t mind if we stayed a little bit longer because I was with him and I saw him looking at me while he was writing and I kept smiling to him.

Later when the detention finished and the teacher told us to go he offered me a ride home but I resist it because I don’t want him to think that I like him but I did like him and I don’t want him to think that he can get any girl because he was hot.

I went home walking and when I got home I saw mum on the couch sleeping and the TV was on and I woke her up and told her that I am here and she can go to bed.

Then I went to bed to sleep when the phone rang it was a text from Louis it said;

‘Goodnight and sweet dreams, by the way I had a great time with you even if we were at a detention and we didn’t talk so much. See you tomorrow.’

I texted back and told him that I had a great time too and goodnight.

*

I woke up and did the same routine for school. I wore a pink tank top with 'geek' written on it and a black jeans with a beige blazer. I applied some mascara and put my black beanie on my natural blonde wavy hair and I wore a beige crochet lace up oxford flat to complete the outfit.

I went downstaris and the smell of pancakes came through my nostrils. When I was ready, I grabbed my mango bag and made my way to school, again.

I saw Niall my English group partner and he saw me and he came to talk to me. 

‘’Hello, How are you Niall?’’

‘’I’m great you?’’

‘’Fine I’ll guess… Are we going to do a project for the English lesson?’’ I asked.

‘’Yeah I forgot to tell you that…A project about ‘Why English is Important’ and that shit’’ He told me, explaining with his hands and smiling.

‘’Okay’’ I said thinking about what Niall said about the project.

‘’Do you want to come to my apartment we can do it there?’’

‘’Yeah sure’’ I smiled.

‘’Don’t worry we wouldn’t be alone, I live with my four other best friends we’re like brothers now’’ he said with excitement.

‘’I don’t mind, thanks anyway’’ I told him and put my face like I didn’t care.

I don’t care that he lives with four other boys in his apartment because I have a best friend guy so I wouldn’t mind if  I’ll be with five other guys in one apartment. So I called mum to tell her that after school I’m going out with my friend to do this project.

*

Today I didn’t see Louis at school so I thought that he’s sick or something. When school finished I went with Niall to go to do the project at his apartment. His house is in the other road from my house so if I have to go home I don’t need to take the bus I can walk. When we arrived at his apartment he rang the bell and a guy opened the door and Niall introduced me to a curly headed guy. Are all these people hot? If the others three are, I don't know if I could handle this, I would probably die.

‘’ Becca this is Harry, Harry this is Becca’’

‘’Hey nice to meet you Harry’’ I told him while he leaned in for a hug.

‘’Hello, Come in’’

I heard Harry whispers to Niall and told him ‘who is this chick man she’s hot’ and Niall told him’ she’s my English partner be nice’.

‘’Come on let me introduce you with the others’’ Niall told me while he grabs my hand. His hands are so warm and comfy.

‘’Okay’’ I told him shyly.

We kept walking and we went to the living room and there were two other hot guys sitting on the couch. Niall told me that they were Liam and Zayn.

I sat on the couch while Niall was making me some hot chocolate because he insisted to make me one and told me to not be shy and this is my home too from now on. He is so sweet and kind.

Liam was smart and he was asking me questions ‘where I was living’, ‘who I live with now’ and much more. I wasn't uncomfortable at all with these questions, they were simple and easy to answer.

While Zayn was playing with his video game, he was like my little brother and Harry kept staring at me the whole time when I was talking to Liam. Niall was alone making his hot chocolate for me and for him too but then he was talking with someone and I thought it was the other guy that he lives with them. Then this guy came in the living room and I was very shocked when I looked at the person.

*

‘’What the fuck are you doing here?’’ I shouted at him. This isn't my house why am I shouting? God! I have to stop doing this attitude.

‘’I live here …what the fuck…’’ he shouted back, rubbing his face from the tiredness. Probably he was sleeping.

‘’You know her?’’ Harry asked him, confusing written all over his incredible gorgeous face.

‘’Kind of yeah, I know her’’ Louis said to him, getting calm.

‘’Go wear some pants dude’’ Niall came with 2 hot chocolates in his hand and giggled at Louis

‘’I forgot that I’m not wearing a pants…by the way I was sleeping’’ he said when his face turned tomato red.

‘’Did you gave him your number?” Harry ask me when Louis wasn’t there.

‘’Yes why?’’ I told him confused.

‘’And where did he wrote it? On a paper or on his phone?’’ He asked smiling, like he knows something kind of smile.

‘’On a small paper… Why are you asking me anyway?’’ I told him with curiosity.

‘’that’s the paper guys that I was telling you about that he was looking at it and he got mad when I was going to grab it’’ he told the other guys.

‘’so this is the girl?’’ Liam, Zayn, and Niall said together and they looked at me smirking.

What they are talking about? He was staring at the paper that he wrote my number on it? Oh my God… does he like me or something I said to myself thinking and then Louis came to the living room again and my face turned red when I saw him.

‘’Louis can I talk to you for a minute please?’’ I asked him.

‘’Sure come with me’’ he told me then I followed him.

‘’Is this your girl crush, boo bear’’? Harry said to him giving him a wink.

‘’Shut the fuck up man!’’

I smiled at them and we went in a room to talk.

~~~~~~ Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think so far! ~~~~~