Chapter 11

The next day I felt terrible I was jealous of Oksana I don’t know what’s wrong with me maybe I’m in love and I don’t know yet or I am falling for him….Ugh…but I hate him. I’ve never felt this way for a guy. I never had serious relationships before but I dated and I had a relationship but not so long. Then I went downstairs and ate breakfast and when I was ready from breakfast I called Ali.

Conversation with Ali:

‘’Hey Al how are you?’’ I asked her, excited to hear her voice again.

‘’I’m great you?’’

‘’I’m fine thank you. Are you in London?’’

‘’Yes I am. I arrived this morning’’ she told me.

‘’I was wondering do you want to hang out tonight it’s been a long time, we haven’t spoken and hang out yet…What do you think?’’ I asked her, hoping she would say yes because I really did miss her.

‘’Yeah it’s great’’ she replied

‘’Can you meet me at my house at 7.00pm?’’ I asked her once again.

‘’Yes I can. See you later. Bye’’

‘’Good Bye’’

Then we hanged up and went in my room and switched on my laptop and check my e-mails and stuff. It was 5.30pm and I went to take a bubble bath and then I went in my bedroom and chose a sweater, blue jeans and an espadrille to go with them for tonight. It’s simple but I like it and it is comfortable.

‘’Hey sweetheart!’’ my mum greeted me when I entered the kitchen.

‘’What’s up?’’

‘’Nothing much darling but I am going out tonight with my friend’’ mum told me.

‘’A friend?’’ I asked. She has a friend and she didn’t tell me.

‘’Her name is Sophia we met at the store she is really nice and she has a daughter too. She told me that her age is eighteen like you, I can’t remember exactly though’’ mum replied.

‘’Okay…by the way mum I am going out too.’’

‘’Where and with who?’’ she asked me with overprotective face.

‘’With Ali. I think we are going to the cinema and then I don’t know. Maybe fun park or somewhere.’’ I told her, opening the fridge to take a bottle of still water.

‘’Have fun!’’ she replied.

‘’You too’’ then I went upstairs washed my teeth and got dressed and put my hair in a bun with braids. Then my phone rang and I answered it was Ali.

‘’Hello?’’

‘’Hey Al. Are you alright?’’ I asked her.

‘’Yes, I was just checking if you are alright for tonight because I am bored and I am ready.’’ She told me.

‘’I am ready as well.’’ I replied.

‘’So you want to meet up now?’’

‘’Yeah I will love to. I’m so excited to see you’’

‘’Yeah me too love…see you later’’ Allison said then she hang up.

I told mum that I am going to meet up with Ali and I kissed her and wishing her good luck it was the first time that she was going out with her friend and in this city accept going grocery shopping. I arrived first at the place that we said that we are going to meet up. Then I saw her on the other road so I didn’t have to wait for her.