Chapter 17

Sorry for spellings and crappy chapter and short but I am tired :/ I came back from dancing+singing rehearsals and i'm exhausted....The next one would be Better ! I promise :) 

Comment/Vote :)

~ While I was writing this chapter I was listening to Union J they are AmaZAYN! This Song is just WOW !!! .......Listen while reading if you want :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at about 11.00am and took a shower and when I was ready I woke up Alex. He took a shower and we got dressed and went out to hang out. I didn’t go to school today to hang out with Alex. Jacob went to school and my mum went to work and she is coming early because Alex needs to be at the airport at about 6.30pm. Alex and I went to Starbucks as we planned and we sat around the table and we talked for two hours. Then we went for a walk at the garden park.

While we’re walking:

‘’Your face look good by the way’’ I told him.

‘’Yeah. It’s not hurting anymore’’ he replied.

‘’I’m sorry’’ I said feeling guilty.

‘’that’s okay it’s not your fault anyway. Are you still going to kill him?’’ he said laughing.

‘’ I still hate him for what he did to you’’ I told him.

‘’Don’t be.’’

Then we kept walking while talking. We had a blast and I am so sad that he is going. At about 6.00pm we went home and we found my mother drinking tea and reading the newspaper and then we went to the airport. The whole ride was a little bit sad but we laughed because we were telling jokes and what we did when we were younger. We arrived at the airport and we waited for about twenty minutes for the plane and then were the time for Alex to go home. We said bye and hugged and I felt tears in my eyes.

‘’Good bye cupcake. Don’t forget to call me and tell me about that guy Louis. And don’t hate him maybe he was jealous and I think that he really does likes you and you make a cute couple.’’ He said and then hugged me again.

‘’Thanks and I won’t forget to call you. I’m going to miss you so much!’’ I told him.

‘’Me too. But I will come visit someday again don’t worry!’’ he replied.

Then he went because he has a plane to catch up. Then my mother and I went home and mum cooked dinner and I took a shower and wore my pjs. While mum was making dinner I lay on the sofa and watched some TV. Then the bell rang.

‘’Honey can you open the door please!’’ mom shouted from the kitchen.

‘’I can’t, I am watching this movie and I am wearing pjs.’’ I shouted back.

‘’Come on Becca! I am making dinner…’’ she said while the bell ranged twice.

‘’Fine I’m coming!’’ I yelled.

Then when I opened the door wearing my pjs and it was so embarrassing open the door wearing your pjs, he was there standing at my door looking at me with those sparkly grey eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~