Chapter6

Hey guys sorry for uploading slow but I was on holidays so I couldn't update :/ School is coming but I will still update hopefully :)) I will try to update a new part in a week.

I hope you like my story so far! A friendly reminder that this is my first story that I am writing so sorry if I have bad English or bad story. Comment what you think though :))

Chapter Six :

 Becca's pov: 

When I arrived at school I sat on a bench outside because I arrived a little bit early. It was my first detention in this school so I wasn’t so sure what time I needed to be here. I was playing a game on my mobile phone that I really like while the time passes. A car stopped near me and I didn’t see who it was because the glass was tinted. I thought it was some perv checking me out, so I didn’t care and kept playing. A voice came through the glass and when I looked to see who it was, it was Louis.

‘’What are you doing here? Are you stalking me now?'' Louis told me with a smile on his face when he saw me.

‘’I’m not stalking you. I have a detention’’ I sad with a sad face.

‘’don’t be sad you will have a company’’ he said smiling at me.

‘’Yeah right…and who is it? I said.

‘’Me’’ he said laughing.

‘’you have a detention?’’ I told him confused.

‘’yep!’’

Then he went to park his car in the parking. I followed him there and when he was getting out of the car I asked him ‘’How did you get a detention?’’

‘’The head teacher gave it to me, she saw me when we left that small room’’ he said smiling.

‘’Haha then I was lucky’’ I said.

‘’Then why are you here if you are lucky… why you have a detention?'' He said looking at me like he was going to laugh.

‘’I told the teacher that I lost the map school to see where are the classes and she gave me a detention’’ I said smiling.

Why does he look so cute? And he smell good … I was staring at him like a child who wants candy on Halloween.

‘’Why are you looking at me that way? Do I look hot?’’ he said smirking

‘’What? Come on let’s go!’’ I was shocked what he said to me.

Louis’s pov:

She likes me I know that she does I mean look at her when she smile at me and the way she look at me.

She smells so good the smell is like a sweet.‘’You look nice’’ I couldn’t keep away from saying that, she did look nice and I was telling her the truth.  ‘’Thanks, you look great yourself’’ she said.

‘’Do you have plans after the detention?”

‘’I don’t know exactly but I need to go home after the detention because my mum would be waiting for me’’ she told me.

‘’Okay’’ I told her.

It’s weird I thought that she likes me. I was asking her out but maybe she didn’t understand me, she looks so innocent.

‘’Maybe next time’’ I told her to see if she did understood me.

‘’Maybe’’ she told me while she smiled.

Her smile is so pretty and yeah she understand that I was asking her out, I hope. But I really want to hang out with her, she seems fun.