Chapter5

Comment and tell me what you think ( I am not really good at writing but this is my first story )

Chapter Five :

When I was done with washing up, I wore a casual outfit, I went downstairs and did my hair straight and put my beanie on.

‘’Mum I’m going to school’’ I shouted

‘’Alright Sweetheart… are you going to be late?’’

‘’I don’t know exactly the teacher didn’t tell me how much time I am going to spend their’’ I said when she came to hug me.

‘’Okay, just call me then’’

‘’Sure mum’’ and then I said goodbye to Jacob.

Louis’s pov:

When I was going to get in the shower and put my jeans on the washing machine I saw a small paper in my back pocket, then I took it out and saw Becca’s number and I just looked at the phone number and smiled. When suddenly Harry came to the bathroom.

‘’What are you doing here dude!!??!! I told him while I took away and hide the paper.

‘’I just came here to tell you where are you going? …..And what are you hiding behind your back?'' Harry told while he was going to grab the paper from my hand.

‘’Nothing man, just get the hell out from here!! I said yelling at him

‘’Calm Down! …But you still didn’t tell me where are you going? He said looking at me.

‘’ I have a detention…now do you mind get out now! I said pointing true the door.

‘’Okay, by the way good luck in detention’’ he said laughing.

‘’Very funny man!’’

And then I took a shower and went to school. How fun. Note my Sarcasm.