Chapter 18

‘’Oh my god! What are you doing here? Ugh…’’ I yelled then I was about to slam the door in his face.

Then I heard him saying ‘’Wait, can I at least explain myself?” and I told him ‘’Go away… I can’t even look at you right now!”

And went to the kitchen to complete to watch the movie.

‘’Who was at the door sweetheart?’’ mum said when she saw me.

‘’Know one’’ I lied.

‘’Know one? Then why the doorbell rang twice?’’ she asked.

‘’I don’t know, maybe it was a ring and run’’ I replied. Still lying.

‘’Okay. Let’s eat darling’’ she told me and she shouted ‘’Jacob! Your food is going to taste like garbage if you don’t come and eat now!’’

Jacob came downstairs running and we ate our dinner. We ate lasagna my favorite. When we ate and washed dishes we watched some TV and then we went to sleep because it’s school night. 

Next day:

‘’Time to get up, you’re late!’’ mum shouted from downstairs.

‘’Oh shit! Not again’’ I said.

I got up from bed and went to take a shower and got dressed and did a messy bun(Picture on the side). I didn’t eat breakfast so I ran outside to go to school. Then I saw a porsche car chasing after me. I was getting really scared but then I build some courage and stopped to see what he wants from me.

‘’Why are you chasing me?’’ I shouted at the driver.

When I looked to see who it was it was Louis. ‘’Need a ride?’’ Louis asked.

‘’No. I’m fine by walking’’ I replied.

‘’Come on get in the car. I know that you are late because I’m late too’’ Louis said.

‘’Gosh!!! Fine! But don’t even try to talk to me.’’ I told him while I got in the car.

We kept silence for about a few minutes and it was very awkward.

‘’I’m sorry about that guy’’ he said looking terrified.

‘’I’m not talking to you’’ I told him while I did a hands a crossed and looked at him.

‘’Fine. But at least forgive me.’’ He said.

‘’How can I forgive you punched my best friend!’’ I yelled.

‘’Wait! What?!!?’’ he said.

‘’You punch my best friend’’ I told him again.

‘’Your best friend?’’ he asked again.

‘’Oh my God. Are you drunk again? Yes my BEST FRIEND ALEX!’’ I shouted again.

‘’Okay okay stop shouting!’’ he said. ‘’I didn’t know that he was your best friend’’ he told me.

‘’Then why did you do that anyway?’’ I asked him calming.

‘’ I…umm….I…was umm…’’ he said and then I interrupted.

‘’You was what?’’ I said.

‘’I was jealous okay!’’ he replied.

‘’Jealous? Jealous of what?’’ I asked him.

‘’Jealous of you. Dancing with him, drinking with him! I wish that was me’’ he said.

‘’But Alex is my best friend! And by the way you have a girlfriend!’’ I told him.

Then when he heard me he stopped the car fast and then he kept staring at me with wide eyes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Comment and Vote :)