Chapter 21:Epilogue

After a few weeks Louis and I have been in the best relationship ever. We’ve been dating but he decided to go serious, so here we are, in a relationship with the guy that I thought that he doesn’t like me.

Niall and Oksana went out together a few times, but they are not in a serious relationship now. They are still figuring things out. And for the others are still with their girlfriends as well.

----------------------------- Years Later --------------------------

‘’Louis! Can you take Ashley to school?’’ I shouted from the bathroom, I was taking a quick shower before I head to work.

‘’Why can’t you take her? You always take her’’ he complained, and came in the bathroom.

‘’I’m late.’’ I kissed him on his lips and waved a goodbye. I saw Ashley playing with her toys on the carpet in the living room; I kissed her forehead and told her that daddy was going to take her to school today. She just smiled and continued playing.

 *

While I was driving my phone went off, I parked my car outside my work building and answered my phone, it was Ali.

Yes, we are still friends; let me arrange that – best-friends. We kept in touch and hung out a few times.

‘’Hey’’ I greeted her through the phone.

‘’I’m freaking out, my wedding is in about 2 days.’’

‘’Calm down. You always call me to remind me’’ I laughed.

‘’Yeah, well. I’m excited. Can’t wait to see you guys in your braid maids dress…Got to go Bec. Love you’’ she ended the call.

Anthia, Oksana, Louanne and I are going to be her braid maids. We were really thrilled with her decision.

I started my work day and I hope it’s not going to be that long today. And I forgot to you that Ali is going to marry Alex. He proposed last summer. He was really sweet and he loves her very much and she does too.

Louis and I, we’ve been married for about less than a year and I got pregnant with Ashley. It was the incredible moments of our lives. And I hope Alex and Ali have a happy marriage, like we did.

________________________________________________________________________

SO THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF BECCA'S LIFE.

THIS WAS A SHORT STORY. I WASN'T GOING TO POST THIS ON WATTPAD BECAUSE IT IS SHORT AND EVERYTHING, THIS WAS POSTED ON ANOTHER SITE. THEY POST SHORT STORIES THERE, SO THAT'S WHY THIS WAS SHORT. 

I WAS GOING TO DO THE STORY LONGER FOR HERE, BUT I AM WRITING OTHER STORIES. SO GO CHECK THEM OUT. AT LEAST IT ENDED GOOD :) SO THAT'S A THUMBS UP! HAHA!

ANYWAY, THANKS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN VOTING OR COMMENTING. PLEASE CONTINUE TO SHARE THIS STORY AND OTHER STORIES. IF YOU WANT TO GIVE AN IDEA FEEL FREE. JUST DO A COMMENT I WILL READ IT OR MAYBE SEND ME A MESSAGE. 

I AM WRITING TWO STORES THEY ARE:

WINTER IN LONDON --- NOT A FAN-FICTION.

CHRISTMAS EVE --- FAN-FICTION.

FEEL FREE TO SHARE! COMMENT! VOTE! 

FOLLOW ME :)

LAST BUT NOT LEAST :

BEAUTIFUL ASHLEY BENSON AND LOUIS TOMLINSON ON THE SIDE --------------->

STORY OF MY LIFE BY ONE DIRECTION ---------------->

BYE !!! LOVE YOU ALL XX