Chapter 16

"Is it working?" I asked, approaching the helicopter with a bag full of food. Two days had passed since we found the files and my bleeding had gone much lighter than before. Jimin gave me a nod, switching on the engine and waiting for Yoongi to arrive with all the papers.

Once we were all seated, Jimin took control of the helicopter, raising us higher into the sky. I looked down at the island, smiling as I saw the grill we barbequed on last night.

The night my period started, we decided to just rest and refresh our brains.

"We're too overwhelmed." Yoongi groaned, going into the shower and locking the door. Jimin and I exchanged glances that night, and agreed that he would sleep in one of the third-floor bedrooms. However, when it was completely dark at night, I wasn't able to sleep, so I went to get a drink from the kitchen.

While drinking a tropical fruit mix, I thought about sneaking into the office – just in case I got something wrong. So I did. I carefully walked upstairs, passing all the three bedrooms and seeing a light in the small office room. I slightly pushed the door open, seeing the blue screen of the computer lit up and Jimin's eyebrows knotted as he looked at the piece of paper in his hand.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked, startling him. His serious face was replaced by a soft smile, showing me the paper.

"I want to know what this computer has." Jimin explained. I took the paper from him – seeing the blueprint of the whole mansion. The bold letters beneath the blueprint said 'Mission: The Perfect Spy'. I gulped, reading on. It explained about the specific characteristics of a spy: stealth, reflexes, computer knowledge, flexibility, observational, and ruthless.

"I don't get it." I said. Flipping the page back and forth, as if expecting that there would be something more.

"Look." Jimin handed me a few more pages. One had big crosses on it, one had seemed to be scrunched up, there was even one that was ripped and stuck back together. I looked at the first one, it was the one that had a cross on it.

There was a small black and white of a woman, next to it was her name and personal information. Her name was Kim Aeri. As I skimmed through all her information, I saw that her date of death was 12th of November 1970, at only 27 years old.

I flipped to the another page, which was scrunched up. This one had a picture of a man – Kim Bogum – who died on 14th of September 1982 – age 23. With my eyebrows furrowed, biting my lip, I dared myself to look at the last page. It was ripped apart, roughly stuck together by sellotape. I looked at the coloured photo, already regretting my decision. The man's name was Jung Hanbin, he died on 29th March 2005 – aged 34. But the strangest thing was the word 'Completed' written in marker at the bottom of the page.

***

"Yoongi-hyung, stop eating all the crisps!"

I was woken up by the sudden shout from Jimin, who was still taking control of the helicopter. I sighed, did that mean that my father made the perfect spy? I shook the thought out of my head, stretching my arms and getting up. I leaned against where Jimin was sitting, looking straight at the GPS tracker.

"When and where are we going to land?" I asked. Jimin moistened his lips before answering.

"In about 4 hours, and in a field, in a place called Essex." He continued to focus on the sky. "Noona, could you pass me a pack of crisps before hyung eats them all-"

Before he could finish, a packet was thrown straight at his head. Jimin looked at the red packet of crisps, holding it up in the air.

"Thanks hyung!"

His joyful smile was too contagious, soon I found myself walking to annoyed Yoongi, with a smile on my face.

"Are you done flirting?" He asked, in an irritated voice. I couldn't hold back my laugh; ever since the barbeque, Yoongi has been acting jealous and in denial, which was actually cute. I reached out my hand and pinched his cheek.

"Are you still angry that you nearly drowned?" I asked, holding back my laughter. Yoongi smacked my hand away, putting a crisp in his mouth. I sighed.

"Alright, I'm sorry."

"For what?" Yoongi leaned forward in his seat with a curious look on his face. My lips tightened into a straight line, before I huffed and looked down.

"For grabbing your legs, while Jimin grabbed your arms, and swinging you into the water-"

"Salty water." Yoongi interrupted.

"Salty water." I repeated.

"And?" I sighed again.

"And for letting your steak get burned." I blinked, trying to act as upset as possible. Yoongi laughed, showing his gums as his smile was wider than ever. I smiled with him. Suddenly, he leaned in more and made quick contact with my lips. I was left with wide eyes, as Yoongi smirked. But soon after, I came back to my senses and immediately pecked him back.

I smirked, taking the packet of crisps in his hands and taking a handful. "Thanks."
~

A/N: I'm sorry for how bad this chapter is :") I reached 1K reads today, so I wanted to make an update. But it's midnight and I had a long day in school today, so I'm sorry for lacking in this chapter.

Question: idk sorry I'm tired :)