Chapter 15

"Oh, so this place does have a computer." Jimin said. The room was a small, square-like room, I was pretty sure only one person could fit in it. There were no windows, just ceiling-to-floor bookshelves on the left and right wall, plus a desktop with a computer in it. The bookshelves were crowded with files, folders and paper covered in dust. Jimin rebooted the computer.

"What is all this?" I asked, picking up a file and blowing away the dust. On the file, was written Observational in bold. On the first page, was a file of a woman. Her first name was censored, while her family name remained Kim. I flicked through the page, on the next one was a male – his first name also censored out, but he was a Kim too. The next two pages were of infants, a boy and girl, both Kims. The pages both had giant crosses on them. Then, on the last page, was a picture of a young boy. I cupped my mouth in shock. The young boy looked a lot like V.

"Guys, it's on." Jimin called us over. "It's says it needs a password." I looked at the blue screen, with a password bar in the middle. There were three tries and then it would deactivate.

"Don't risk it," Yoongi crammed over Jimin. "We can always come back here." Jimin nodded, looking over to me with a confused look.

"Noona, you look pale." His eyes travelled to the file in my hands. I gave it to him, going back to the shelf to find another.

"This is V." I heard Jimin mumble. I nodded, not looking back. "Why does the co-operation have a file for V?" I ignored his question, picking out another file. This file had Ruthless in bold. I flicked through the adults, seeing that they both had the surname Jeon. But there was also a file for a grandmother, who had the surname Jeon. It was all so strange, why would the co-operation need a file for an elderly? I flicked to the next page, a young boy (maybe about five or six) had a fat cross on his file. As I flicked to the last one, a child's file – with a massive zero on it – was there. I flung the file to the desktop, turning back to the bookshelf.

"Why is there Jungkook's file?" Jimin asked, anger in his voice. I began to throw all the unnecessary papers to the floor. The bookshelf was practically half empty before someone grabbed my wrist. I turned, my face red from frustration, to see Yoongi with a straight face.

"Stop thinking the worst." He said, picking up the folders on the floor and placing them back on the bookshelf.

"Don't you understand?" I asked. "My dad probably killed all of these people." The realisation struck me. I had no idea that, such a kind, respectful person, could do such a thing.

"We still don't know anything." Jimin reassured me. I looked at him, seeing a folder that said Computer Knowledge in bold. He flicked through it, whispering "Park" as he skipped the first two. He stopped at the third one, his face looking as if it broke into million pieces.

"That's me-" he pointed at the picture, flicking to the next page. "-and that's my brother." Tears began to flow down his face. "Why?"

I shook my head, mouthing an "I don't know" as tears began to swell up in my eyes.

"I guess you could say I found mine." Yoongi showed us a file, Reflexes written in bold. We looked through the adults, sure enough they all had Min as their surname, no other file was there except a young boy's. Apparently no one was bothered to censor out his name, as the proof was there that it was Min Yoongi.

"I feel special." Yoongi said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes, looking through the files that were still on the floor. I found two other, Flexibility and Stealth. Before I opened flexibility, I took a deep breath in and swore to myself to not cry anymore. I opened the file, not seeing any parents or younger siblings, just a grown man. He looked quite familiar and so did his name.

"Kim. Seok-jin." I mumbled, but it was loud enough for everyone to hear. Yoongi quickly snatched the file from me, panic written all over his face. I left him to it, opening the Stealth file. The first two adults had Jung as their surname, plus another boy who had a cross covering his name. My heart stopped at the picture which was last in the file. At first I didn't believe it, but the name made me want to throw up. I made out a bittersweet laugh.

"So this is why I was so good in Stealth class." I sighed. "But why is my family name Jung?"
~

A/N: Guys I lied, I actually have no idea how many chapters are left until the end of this story haha. I'm watching Ice Hockey with my mum right now, and I'm so happy Russia got 3rd at least.

Question: who saw #BTSinFinland on twitter?