Chapter 53

(Hey guys, sorry for the wait! Love you :) -Alyssa)

***Alyssa's POV, Thursday***

Bella got up to go the bathroom, same as everyday. I jumped at the chance to explain more of the plan to Marcel.

"Alyssa?" He grabbed my attention. Green eyes wide, looking right into my soul.

"Yeah." I replied.

"What if Tiffany tries to k-kiss me?" He asked, his tongue came out and wet his lips. It retreated back into his mouth.

I tried to think about it. It would kill me to have Tiffany kiss him, but the plan needed to be believable. I was torn. Should he kiss her back? I don't know if I can watch that. I've been the only one to ever kiss him.

"Then kiss her." I answered. I'll just have to deal with it. Marcel doesn't like her anyway.

He slightly scrunched his face.

"I...I can't A-Alyssa." He said, shaking his head. His curls swaying with the action.

"Yes, you can." I encouraged. He frowned but nodded his head.

I took a bite out of my chicken sandwich. Marcel moved his pasta salad around his plate with his fork but wouldn't eat it.

"Why aren't you eating, baby?" I asked.

"Just um, I'm not hungry." He said, looking down at his plate.

He's been off ever since I told him the plan. Was he worried? Before I could ask more, Bella came back.

She sat down, smiling. I tried to cover up my disgust and smiled back.

I still have Tiffany's number and I gave it to Marcel yesterday. He invited her over his house on Friday. Of course that whore accepted the invitation within a second. Marcel looked at me with duller eyes. The green not as vibrant as usual.

*****

I waited in my car for Marcel. I saw him walk out. He wore his converse and those skinny jeans that made his legs look amazing.

He opened the car door and put his stuff in.

"Hi." He greeted with a smile. It wasn't a genuine smile though. It wasn't his normal smile that shined brighter than the sun.

"Hey, Marcel." I greeted, slightly sad I couldn't see his true dimpled smile.

He got in next to me and slumped down into the seat.

I started the car and drove off. I glanced over at Marcel. Eyebrows slightly furrowed and bottom lip in between his teeth. He was always so beautiful.

I got to his house and stopped the car. He turned to face me. He planted a soft kiss to my lips. Butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"I love you. Bye." I told him.

"I love you." He said, softly.

He close the door and I drove to my house. I pulled into my driveway and climbed out of the car. I lugged my bag to the front door with a sigh. I put my key in and opened the door. I threw my bag to the floor and sat down on the couch.

I hope this plan goes okay tomorrow. I hope Marcel is okay too. He's been different, it makes me feel strange when he acts like this. I don't really like it all. The dim green in his eyes that shows very little emotion. I hate it.