Chapter 21

***Alyssa's POV***

I took the shirt out of my locker and went to change in the bathroom. Why was I acting like this? Maybe it was Marcel? I don't know. But I miss him, the real him. Not sexy Marcel, but nerdy, cute Marcel.

I walked out of the bathroom and went back to my locker to put my dirty shirt in there. There was no way I was going back in the cafeteria so I'd just stay in the hallway. There was only like 10 minutes of lunch left anyway. I figured I take my time and walk to my next period.

It has only been 3 days since Marcel almost kissed me and we stopped talking. It felt like a lifetime. I wanted nothing more than to just talk to him.

*****

The bell rung to go home. Finally. I quickly went to my locker, trying to beat the crowded hallways. I saw some dumb whore hugging Marcel. What the fuck, that should be me. Anger built up inside of me. Dumb bitch, he doesn't want you.

I power walked up the hallway and out the doors into the parking lot. I got into my car and sped off.

*****

I was trying to do my homework, but it was the last thing I could focus on. I tried my best to finish it and just go upstairs to bed.

After about 10 minutes, I was done it and went upstairs. I changed into my pajamas and plopped down on the bed with a sigh.

I thought back on how I got so pissed at that girl who hugged Marcel, how much I missed him, how much I needed him. Then I realized it, I love Marcel.

*****

***Marcel's POV***

I woke up with a groan. I forced myself to get out of bed. I went to the bathroom and returned to my room. I slipped on my outfit for the day and went back to the bathroom and did my hair.

*****

I walked into homeroom and just sat alone in the corner. Bella came over to me. Alyssa told me why she stopped being her friend. Bella made fun of me but now she wanted me.

"Hi Marcel." She said flirtatiously.

"Why are you talking to me?" I said bluntly. I found it rude that when I was a nerd she wanted nothing to do with me, but now she was flirting with me.

"I-I." She didn't know how to answer me.

I turned around and stopped talking to her.

I felt bad immediately. I was being mean even though she deserved it. I don't know why I was being angry? I needed Alyssa. I miss her. That's why. I saw her on the other side of the room, sitting alone. She looked so beautiful.

***Alyssa's POV***

The intercom sound went off.

"Can Alyssa please report to the office?" A voice from the intercom said.

Shit. I was going to get in trouble for what happened with Tiffany yesterday. I got up and walked out of the room with a frown on my face.

I never have been to the principal's office before. I walked in and the secretary asked me what I needed.

"The principal asked to see me." She nodded and got up to showed me to the office.

I saw Tiffany sitting there already and I cringed.

"Please sit down." His voice firm.

"Can you explain what happened yesterday?" He asked in a demeaning tone.

"Well, Tiffany spilled her nachos all over me at lunch." I said.

"It was an accident." Tiffany added and I wanted to slap her again.

"No, it wasn't." I said in an annoyed tone.

"I don't care who's fault it was but I'm giving you both after school detention." He said, sounding like a dick.

Great. Detention.

"Now go back to your first period class." He finalized.

I got up and walked out angrily, it wasn't my fault Tiffany was a bitch but I was punished because of it.

*****

Tiffany and I were sat in the detention room. Ugh, why did she have to be here? I had detention for 2 hours. I had to sit here, bored for 2 fuckin' hours.

I wrapped my arms around myself and buried my head in my arms and cried. I need Marcel. I love him.