Chapter 30

(Chapter 30 already! Omg guys! I got another fan fic idea that I will be doing after this one. Don't worry though, there are still plenty chapters left in this fan fic! I love you guys so much, you've supported me the whole way! And guess what we are about to hit 400k reads! Omg I honestly didn't even expect 1k reads! Thank you so much -Alyssa <3)

***Alyssa's POV***

We were about 10 minutes away from our school. I had a smile plastered on my face, this was just perfect.

"A-Alyssa?" Marcel softly spoke.

"Yeah."

"W-why did you e-even start talking to m-me?" This was something he probably wondered for a while now. I didn't mean it in a mean way, just curiosity. I was slight taken aback, I didn't really know how to respond.

"I don't really know. There was just something about you that interested me. I think I've always loved you." I mumbled the last words and blushed. I hardly ever get embarrassed though.

"The first time I looked up at y-you, when you helped m-me pick up my stuff, I-I fell in love with you." Marcel's cheeks reddened as he said his statement.

I smiled, I'm so glad to have him.

*****

Marcel said for our carnival tickets and we walked in. There was many people from school there. There was some games, and a few rides, it was cute. Marcel intertwined our fingers and kept me close to him.

My eye caught Mike standing with his friends next to the snack bar. He was gawking at girls as they walked by. What a pig.

Mike saw us, and looked nervous. I giggled a little and Marcel turned to me with an amused expression.

"What?" He said giggling, cutely.

"Mike is afraid of you." I told him and he laughed with me. But then his expression got harder.

"He should be, if he ever comes near you I will beat the shit out of him." Wow, where the hell did that come from. A little overprotective but it was nice that he'd look out for me. I've never heard Marcel curse before, it was hot, but as the words left his mouth, he regretted it.

"I'm s-sorry. I just, I... I l-love you s-so much." He stammered, and hung his head down. I cupped his chin and brought it up to face me. Even in the night, his eyes seemed to glow.

"Don't be." I told him. I buried my head in his chest and hugged him tightly. His nice smelling cologne filled my senses.

***Marcel's POV***

I can't believe I said that. I can't believe I cursed. I feel bad about it now. Alyssa fell in love with me because I'm a nice person. Not a guy like Mike, who goes around beating up guys. I shouldn't be saying things like that. I just love her too much, and I can't having anyone taking her away from me.

"What do you want to do?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"We should play a game." Alyssa suggested looking me deep into the eyes. I was lost for words. I kind of melted inside when she looked at me like that.

"Okay, how about balloon darts?" I asked.

"That's my favorite one." Alyssa smiled and tugged me over to the balloon darts. I paid the student volunteer running the game and she handed Alyssa the darts.

Alyssa gave me a "thank you" and I nodded. I loved seeing her this happy. I loved being this happy. I've never been happy in my life, until I met Alyssa.