Chapter 43

(Hey guys thanks for waiting so patiently. I really wanted to take my time with this chapter so it's really good. UGH I JUST WANT MY OWN MARCEL. CAN I BUY ONE? Anyways, heres the magic moment you've all been waiting for and actually the moment I've been waiting to write haha.

Follow @1dniallssmile please. They are an amazing follower and always read and comment. If you ask me for a shout out, I'll do it. If you guys want I could start picking a random person and giving a shoutout to them. Love you guys - Alyssa <3)

(Warning: This chapter will be VERY graphic and sexual. If you don't like that, then please skip it.)

***Alyssa's POV***

My heart was beating quickly as we reached Marcel's room. I could sense he was nervous but he tried to be strong for me. I also had to be the strong one though, I actually know what I'm doing. He had no clue. But if it's anything like his kissing or what he does with his tongue or fingers, it should be good.

We stood in front of his bed and I closed the gap between us. I brushed my lips up his jawline and up to his ear. I had to stand on my tip-toes.

"I want you. All of you." I whispered in his ear. I felt a bulge pressing into me after the words left my mouth. I tugged up the hem of his shirt. I pulled it off and traced my finger tips around his nipple. His eyes fluttered closed. He suddenly reached his hands over and took my shirt off quickly. Eyes going to my chest as soon as it was off. I felt him grow harder.

"How badly do you want me?" I whispered with a small smirk.

"V-very b-badly." He replied in a deep, raspy whisper.

I tugged his pants down, just leaving him in his boxers. I took an eyeful of his amazing body. Oh gosh.

His took his long fingers and looped them in the sides of my jeans. He took them off me, goosebumps raising as his fingertips grazed my skin. I was left in my bra and underwear and Marcel was in his boxers.

I unclasped my bra and let it fall to the ground. Marcel's pupils dilated farther than I'd ever seen. The bulge grew even bigger, if that's even possible. I hurriedly took of his boxers. I need him like right now. I can't wait anymore.

He blushed as he was now fully naked in front of me. I felt a wetness in my panties. Oh my gosh, he's so perfect. I let my underwear fall down to the floor. I stepped out of them and got closer to Marcel.

***Marcel's POV***

Holy shit. Whoops, I shouldn't curse. But holy shit. She is so beautiful, I need her NOW. I'm still very nervous. Alyssa went over to her purse on the nightstand, my eyes on her. Is it possible for someone to be so perfect?

She pulled out a foil packet. She strolled over to me.

"C-can you help?" I asked, shakily. I don't think I'll be able to put it on.

She kneeled down, face to face with my "area down there". She carefully rolled it down me. She stood back up when she was done. I just felt the urge to touch her breasts. My hands went to them. Shit, I should've asked to touch her first. Nice going, Marcel.

I massaged them and she moaned.

"Does i-it feel g-good?" I asked nervously. What if it doesn't? I very much enjoyed touching her like this.

"Mmm, yes. Keep going." She whispered. I took my index and thumb and started to pinch her nipple. I hope she likes this. She deeply moaned. I guess that's a yes. 

I can't believe this is happening. I've only ever imagined this a million times though.

"I'm so wet, Marcel." She quietly told me.