1.9

i made a shi.t malex manip lol

[Michael]

The date with Alex was going so well, it made Michael feel like he was in a dream. He didn't want the night to end, so he purposely made reservations at a really cool (more like ironic) restaurant he had stumbled upon at nine o'clock. He knew that Alex really didn't do anything much when she wasn't with him, but Michael wanted their first date to be a time with Michael she'd remember.

"So," Alex began. "Where are we eating? Oh, and no more surprises please. I can't take anymore of those."

"We're nearly there, and damn, I was hoping I wouldn't have to tell you because you might not be into it." Michael said, quickly turning his head to Alex, then back to the road. "It's this restaurant that also happens to be an arcade, but it's not one of those places that are like the Chuck E. Cheese type of shi.t, I think it's really great there."

Alex gave him a look as he pulled up to the restaurant/arcade. And honestly, that made Michael even more nervous than he already was. Whenever Alex did something like change her facial expression or simply just check the time, Michael's thoughts went into overdrive. He'd think of things like oh my god she hates me, or holy shi.t she doesn't think this is fun. Sometimes it would be am I driving too slow? Currently it was f.uck, I chose the wrong restaurant!

As Michael opened the passenger door for Alex, she gave him a reassuring smile, calming his nerves down and stopping him from having an unnecessary panic attack. They walked inside the restaurant and the two were in awe at how great everything looked. Michael loved video games, he loved food, and he lo-liked Alex, so he knew he was definitely going to enjoy their dinner. He really hoped that Alex would, as well.

"Do you wanna eat first, or should we play? I honestly can't pick, this place looks amazing," Michael said with a grin.

Before Alex spoke, she grabbed Michael by the wrist (sadly not the hand, which Michael had hoped for) and pulled him to the arcade area. "I say we play, I'm not really that hungry and I really want to get a toy from one of those stupid claw machines. Those things f.ucking cheat."

-

"What the f.uck?" Michael flailed his hands in shock. "How did you beat me? You're a girl."

"Um, sexist much?" Alex retorted, walking out of the arcade with him.

The two decided to finally sit down and have dinner, which meant that the night was almost over. And Michael hated it. Well, not the night, but the fact that he and Alex would most probably have to part ways right after.

Michael had ordered the food and drinks for the both of them since he'd already eaten there and he knew what was good from what was not. Once the waiter took their menus and walked away, Michael became eager to start their conversation over the dinner table and hopefully find out more about the girl he was sitting across from.

"Since we're on this first date thing," Michael fiddled with his hands under the table. "Tell me about yourself, Alex, since it's pretty much why I asked you out.."

Alex raised an eyebrow and spoke. "Um, you already know my name, which is sadly not Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya De La Rosa Ramirez.. You already know I could read books for my entire life.. And yeah, I feel that's all you actually need to know."

"Hmm, no. I'm not having any of that. I wanna know your likes, dislikes, hobbies other than reading, maybe your life story, ambitions, just what makes up an Alexandria Marie Hall." He prosed.

"Alright.." She lightly chuckled. "Just don't tell anyone anything I tell you, alright? I think I'm a really weird person."

Michael raised his hand and jokingly swore. "We're all weird people, but I swear on Luke's dick that I won't tell a soul, and you know that I don't wanna lose that." He laughed.