The Frog Prince

Summary: Based on Princess and the Frog (and kinda Beauty and the Beast) and just....it's magical!!! This is like how the book went though...aHAHAHA NO IT ISNT.

Warnings: None

WC: 2475 DEAR GOD.

The desk suddenly grew taller, as I...shrank?? I watched as I grew closer to the floor, the room around me was gargantuan compared to what it used to be....but thats when I looked down at my feet, where the once human toes were, now were weird green...flipper things???

I screamed and fell on my back as I tried to come to terms with what happened. I stood up, but my limbs were awkward and gangly. It was hard to move like the human I was supposed to be.

I saw a vanity desk and awkwardly hobbled and tripped my way to it. I attempted to climb the desk, but what coordination I had was gone. I awkwardly pulled myself up and straigtened up again. That's when I looked into the mirror. I screamed once again and ran my hands over my face. My beautiful face....gone. In its place a green, slimy, ugly frog.

I screamed. Loudly.

A human reflection appeared in the mirror behind me. It was the girl from earlier....the ugly girl I rejected.

"Do you see where vanity and selfishness get you in life?" The girl said.

"W-what do you mean?? What did you do to me??!!" My voice echoed through the room.

"I did nothing. Your view on life and people did this to you. You need to look beyond beauty, beyond greed and your selfcentered ways." The girl- once covered in a gray shaw with ugly scars down her face, gently tapped her arm with her....wand?

She quickly transformed into a beatiful girl with blonde hair and pink tips. Her eyes were bright and she laughed as she saw my face.

"You...you will never return to your true form...until someone can love you...for you. Until you can be loved by another for whats in your heart...and not what covers the outside. People will see you for your ugly appearance, and judge you, as you have judged me." The blonde smiled, showing the gap in her teeth. "And when you've found the one who loves you...and only then, you will return to your human self."

"Wait! Wait! I'm sorry! I wont judge anymore!!" I said, hopping off the desk and onto the floor.

"It's too late. The deed is done. Learn to appreciate what is on the inside. Dig a little deeper." She smiled at me once again. "Good luck."

Then she was gone. All that was left of her was a sprinkle of glitter.

"Fuck."

~~~~~

"AND STAY OUT YOU DISEASED RIDDEN REPTILE!" A cleaver passed over my head as I hopped toward the window. I just wanted something to eat. I refuse to eat bugs, no matter how appealing they seem.

I got to the window before turning around and seeing the fat lady welding a pan like a baseball bat.

"By the way, I'm not a reptile, IM AN AMPHIBIAN!!!" I yelled as hopped from the window seal and into an ally. I heard the woman scream, and a loud thud come from in the shop.

I think she fainted.

I hopped down the alley way, and leaned against a brick wall. I looked up to meet what looked like a never ending wall of buildings. The world seemed so much bigger as a frog. I sighed and ran a hand (flipper) down my face. I didn't know how much longer I could keep being a frog.

"What am I doing?" I mumbled to myself.

I heard footsteps coming from the opening of the alley way, coming towards me. I hid behind a trash bin, well aware of what humans were capable of doing to torture a frog.