Insomniac Wishes.

Prompt: I have a prompt if that's ok?
So basically Dan has insomnia (I can't help with the insomnia part like the symptoms and like pills and stuff if you need because mines pretty easy to explain) and he's always begging Phil to sleep somewhere else so he doesn't disturb him and phils always like 'no baby no, it's okay I love you'
But then they have an argument and Phil gets really angry and goes and sleeps in the other room and it just happens to be one of Dans really bad days and Dan can't stop crying and sobbing and screaming and Phil just want him to shut up so he goes to see him and he plans on just telling him to shut up but he sees how fragile dan is and gets really upset and the make up and cuddles and fluff and apologising.

Promp(ter): ThePhanWriter

Word Count: 1,234

Dan was restless once again. He was so tired but his mind wouldn't shut up. It rambled on about things, made up scenarios that stressed him out, and on a more annoying scale, made him disturb Phil.

Dan always tried to persuade Phil to sleep in his own room, not wanting to disturb him with his sleepless nights. But Phil always denied Dans request, always claiming he loved every inch of Dan, including the long sleepless nights.

Phil was sound asleep, lying in Dans bed cuddled up in the sheets. Dan was laying in bed, wishing for his eyes to close and stay closed for a good eight hours. Even if Dan managed to fall asleep he would wake back up within a short amount of time.

Dan sighed again and rolled over before sighing and getting up to pace. He walked the length of the room, the floor boards creaking slightly as he did. Phil rolled over searching for Dan in the spot he usually lay. Finding nothing but cold space, Phil opened his eyes, squinting to adjust to the faint glow of the room.

"Dan?" He croaked.

"I'm right here." Dan said stepping closer to the bed so Phil could see him.

"Can you not sleep again?" Phil questioned.

"No. I've been trying for hours." Dan said exasperatedly.

Dan had bags under his eyes, he wasn't himself anymore. He was tired but he couldnt get to sleep. He would lay there, and lay there, and lay there but sleep would never greet him.

He would over think everything when he wouldnt sleep. Life, human existence, the cause of his insomnia, the fault of humanity that will eventually destroy the earth, how humans will all die and be forgotten. He was tired, no, scratch that he was exausted.

~~~

The next morning Dan rolled out of bed, getting a nice hour and a half of sleep and made his way into the lounge.

Phil was already up and bright eyed. Dan was envious of his boyfriends ability to sleep. He also hated him for it.

"Good Morning!" Phil chirped.

Dan just glared, as far as he was concerned there was nothing good about it. He was tired. And he couldn't sleep. The world could fuck off.

Phil looked down at his coffee.

"Are you okay Dan?" Phil asked quietly.

"Oh yeah Phil! I'm fucking peachy!" Dan said raising his sarcasm laced voice.

Phil huffed and walked away but not before saying, "I don't know whay crawled up your butt and died but please be hasty in removing it."

Dan scoffed. What did Phil know? Did he wake up after an hour of sleep for the fifth week in a row? No. No he fucking didn't. Was he so tired he could feel the bags on his face? No he fucking couldn't. Did he feel like crying because he was just that tired? No. He. Didnt.

Phil and Dan hadn't talked for the remainder of the day, and when Phil came out of his room to ask Dan what he wanted for dinner, Dan really wished he hadn't.

Dan was screaming at Phil because he was angry. He was angry that he couldn't fall asleep and his emotions were everywhere. He was crying and flailing his arms around. He was tired. He was so fucking tired, but his brain didnt care. His brain was gonna let his body rot.

Phil was screaming about their relationship. How Dan was constantly snapping at him. How he couldn't breathe without infuriating Dan. He was sick of tip toeing around so that Dan wouldn't get pissed off. He was done.

Phil marched to his room and slammed the door. He wasn't coming out until Dan apologized. Dan always wanted him to sleep in a different room anyway. What better time then the present?

Dan stomped through the house knocking things off their shelves, slamming doors, making a mess where ever he went.

He ended up in his room. He let out a scream before hitting the walls with his fists. He sank down to the floor sobbing into his knees.

He was so tired. His emotions were out of whack. He knew he needed to go to the doctor to get medication or something but he hated the doctors. He thought his sleeping pattern was just a bit awry.

He continued crying into his hands and letting the tears run down his cheeks. He knew he was a loud cryer but he couldn't help it.

He wanted sleep. He wanted it so bad.

It was always right there. On the horizon.

But it was always out of reach.

He longed for sleeps sweet embrace to wrap him up in a comforting hug. To hold him and caress him in his slumber.

That didnt happen.

Mean while Phil was in his room listening to Dan cry. After an hour of listening to his boyfriend cry, he got sick of it. Dan should be the sorry one. Phil is the victim here.

Phil had every intention of lashing out at Dan and telling him to suck it up and be a man.

That was until he opened Dans door to see him curled up on the floor crying into his hands.

Only then did Phil notice how pale Dan was.

Only then did Phil notice how big the bags under Dans eyes were.

Only then did Phil notice how utterly tired his Danny looked.

Only then did Phil notice what a terrible boyfriend he was being.

Phil scooped Dan up in his arms. Laying the boy in his lap and gently rocking him back and forth.

He whispered quietly in his ear. Telling him it would be okay, and that he wasn't mad anymore. He would cut Dan off anytime he tried to say sorry for being irritable.

Phil understood now.

"Dan I think you should go to the doctors." Phil said kissing Dans forehead.

Dan nodded in agreement. He was sick and tired of being sick and tired. He was ready to call it quits and just go get some sleeping pills or something.

Phil picked Dan up and layed him on the bed. Dans face was still red from crying, so Phil kissed his cheeks where the tear tracks had been. He pulled Dan close to him and rubbed soothing circles on his back.

He wished for nothing other than his boyfried to go to sleep.

Four long cuddle filled hours later, Phil got his wish.

Yolo Swagtastic its in the basket!

Two updates. ONE DAY.

WHO DA MAN....WOMAN.

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS!!!!

Idk anything about insomnia really....i just kind read the Wikipedia thing on it because Wikipedia is v trustworthy and accurate af. Almost like $1 pregnancy tests.

If you enjoyed this plz comment the sentence:

I am a beautiful philion.

In le comments.

XOXOXO

See ya soon skunk nuggets.