Then What Meets the Eye

Summary: Dan and Phil's relationship through my eyes.

Warnings: none

Wc: 568

The phandom have always had a huge misconception when it came to Dan and Phil's love life. They always assumed things were more....heated? Is that the right word? Glamorous? Its like the Gilded Age America had like forever ago. Things look nice and pretty but on the inside things were pretty....normal.

What I'm trying to say is-, well, I guess it would be easier to show you than to tell you....

"Dan!! Did, DID YOU JUST FART ON ME??" Phil yelled and elbowed his boyfriend in the ribs.

Dan burst out laughing and ran off in the oppsite direction before Phil could inflict any more damage.

"Don't act like you don't love it! I know what you're into!" Dan's retreating figure yelled.

"Eewwww Dan that's disgusting and wrong on so many levels!!" Phil spewed back. "And oh my god  go to the bathroom it smells terrible now!!"

Phil pulled his shirt collar over his nose and continued scrolling through Tumblr once again. He could hear Dan's hyena laugh echoing through the house. Phil rolled his eyes playfully. Dan was an idiot.

~~~~~~~

"I'm not doing the dishes!" Dan stated, with a hand on his hip, a full head swivel accompanying his sassy attitude.

"Yes you are!" Phil groaned out for the fifth time. "I've done them everyday this week!" Phil said throwing his head back, making his neck pop violently.

"Then one more day won't hurt you." Dan said stepping away from the sink.

Phil copied his actions, also taking a step away from the sink.

"Im not doing them." Dan said.

"Well, neither am I!" Phil stated, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Fine."

"Good."

"Cool."

"Whatever."

They both walked into the living room and sat down on the couch and glared at each other.

That night Phil woke up to hear the sink in the kitchen filling up with water and quiet curses fall out of Dan's mouth.

Phil smiled to himself and cuddled his pillow closer.

~~~~~~

"I'm not having sex with you now!" Phil said with enlarged eyes.

"Why not??" Dan said with a bewildered look on his face.

"Because you're gross!!" Phil laughed after seeing Dan roll his eyes at the remark. 

"Its just sweat! We'd get sweaty anyway!" Dan complained.

"Yeah but you smell." Phil said with a smile.

"Well you can take a shower with me afterward!" Dan said, trying to persuade Phil.

"Or you can take a shower now and maybe we'll talk afterwards." Phil said smiling widely. "It was you who said you wanted to join the gym again. You brought this on yourself."

Dan stepped into the lounge after his shower and saw Phil on the couch. Dan Dan over to his boyfriend, sat on his lap and attacked his lips.

"There. I'm clean, now come on!" Dan said standing up and dragging Phil to their bedroom.

"Ooo you smell like Raspberries!" Phil stated happily.

~~~~~~~~

So you see boys and girls Dan and Phil's relationship isn't full of wild sex or romantic nights.....Its just two grown male's that kind of love each other a lot.

I mean you can't stay in the honeymoon stage forever....where's the fun in that.

SWIGGITY SMILE ITS BEEN A WHILE.

HOLA SKUNK NUGGETS.

HOW'VE YOU BEEN?

Long time no talk.

Hope you enjoyed this!!!

:)

See u soon.

L8tr skunk nuggets.