Merry Christmas to Me

Summary: Christmas AU where Lousie spends all night trying to get Dan and Phil to Kiss at her party!

Credit: @panicwiththephandom

Warnings: meddling, louise antics, kissing, fluff, CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSS.

WC: 1367

Louise had spent all day setting up her house for her annual Christmas party. She was ready this year. She set out enough mince pies to feed an army, not that anyone would actually touch them. There was a long table set out with an assortment of foods, such as finger sandwiches, chips, pretzels, alcohol, soda, and cookies among other things. She sighed and wiped her forehead on her arm.

The tinsel had been hung, the radio was playing Christmas music, the festive lights were on display.

Her house was never this clean. Ever. Her carpets were fresh, the furniture fluffed, and there was not one of Darcy's (who was with grandpa for the night) toys in sight.

Louise would have just enough time to change and do makeup before she would change and set her plan into action. She grinned mischeviously to herself. There was mistletoe above every door way, every corner, in the middle of the room. She would not fail this year.

She cringed at last years plan and shook the memory from her mind. Obvioulsy not her best work.

Louise looked in the mirror and puckered her lips once more to even out the bright pink liquid on her lips. She smiled and winked at her reflection.

"This time, it's gonna happen." She smirked one last time at herself and went to answer the door bell that had just rang.

She greeted her guest with happy smiles and hugs when necessary. But she kept and eye out for two tall brown and black haired boys with matching fringes.

"Still meddling in the lives of other people?" asked a highpitched voice behind her.

Louise jumped only to find her best friend standing behind her, a knowing look on her face.

"Zoe you scared me half to death!" Louise yelled and smacked her friend. "And it's not meddling!!" She said with a dignified sigh crossing her arms.

"Then what would you call it chummie?" Zoe asked laughing at Louises pouting face.

"Moving things along!! I just want them to realise they love each other before they're 40! It's actually quite a nice deed if you think about it!" Louise spouted flailing her arms around.

"Do you not remember last year??" Zoe said raising an eye brow once again.

"How was I supposed to know Phil would leave with Tyler Oakley???" Louse shrieked before looking around to make sure no one overheard her.

"And you think things will be different this year?" Zoe questioned a look of doubt on her face.

"Of course!" Louise responded. "I've not invited Tyler this year!!"

-------

"Here goes nothing." Louise mumbled to herself setting her sights in the two men who just entered the room.