Preface

It was 2002 when I first written down a synopsis about people who mysteriously saw a different world right after being trapped in some kind of a room. The first concept I had for this novel was about a young professional who, after preparing to go to work, discovers that there was no one else living around his neighborhood, more so, the whole world. But apparently, I stummbled upon this particular movie (a 1985 film) that ressembles a lot like my original story so I decided to revise the whole plot and came up with a new title "Saan Kami Pupunta?" I also decided to start writing the novel in tagalog para mas maappreciate ng marami and also, the setting is Manila anyway .

What you are about to read is a quality story. I am putting some quality time for each chapter.

Very important note

There is a book/movie by Stephen King entitled The Mist, that, well, practically has its story centers around the mist that somehow has a similarity with this book. In the first chapters of Saan Kami Pupunta, I used an environment that also surrounded by a mist but the mist in this book is just a part of the long story of eight people who were trapped in a store. Also, I am not really sure how it did go, but apparently, both of our story started in a convenience store. It was trully a coincident. Writers always write stuff that they experience or places theyve been in, and I chose 7-eleven because I buy things there all the time. I encourage you to proceed reading the succeeding parts so you can tell that my story is not a copycat.

This a very good comparison of novels of the same setting: There are hundreds or maybe thousands of books about zombies and they are not the same right? What makes one different from the other is the storyline, accuracy and intensity. Same with lovestories; we know that at the end of the day, its allabout love but very love story has its own execution.

Moving forward, base on my estimation, this free-ebook will have around 50 chapter at most. Technically it will take me half a year to finish. I update twice a week. I am a professional and I only got time to sit on the keyboard from time to time.

Thanks for your support. Please dont vote my story if you think it does not deserve one.