Chapter 18 - Unpredictable

NEW UPDATE. VOTE and COMMENT. ILY xx

I heard something outside my window and I was sure that it wasn't the wind, I didn't had time to put something else that my windows opened wide. Two hands found their way around my waist, I saw a knife in one of his hand keeping me quiet. 

He kissed my neck and as soon as I felt his lips on my neck I recognized him. 

''H-Harry.'' I whispered in surprise. ''Is that you?'' 

He chuckled behind me, his grasp getting tighter. I felt a tear slide down my cheek. 

''Didn't you forget my words love? You are mine. All mine. Forever. This time you won't get away that easily. '' 

_______________

My breath was caught in my throat, the knife in his hands. He kissed my neck, the knife close to my thighs. I felt the tears slide on my cheek, my breathing getting heavier. Why was he acting like that? I thought that he loved me or at least liked me a bit. 

''Don't cry now love.'' He whispers in my ear. ''It's only going to be rape if you do.'' 

I gasp silently and hear Harry chuckle in my ear. ''Don't worry now. I've done this a thousand times, I know how to do.'' 

''Harry, you don't want to do that do you?'' I ask scared, my voice shaking, unsure of itself.

''Oh, I do. You'll feel good promise. I'll do you until you scream my name baby.'' He whispered in my ear. ''Now if you're not planning to escape, I won't have to use this.'' 

The knife under my troath, making me breathe heavier that I was already. He chuckled again and put it in his jacket which he dropped on the floor, he turned me around making me face him. 

''Baby, you said things you shouldn't have. You ruined my career, my life, you ruined everything because you couldn't keep your pretty mouth shut.'' He ran his finger on my cheek, following then my arm. I shivered, his finger as cold as his eyes full of hatred. 

''I'm so, so sorry Harry.'' I whisper between sobs, I was truly scared. If I screamed loud enough my parents could call the police but then I wasn't sure what he would do. ''I never wanted this to happen, please forgive me.'' I say desperate for him to release me, why was he like that? Where was the Harry I knew, happy and a bit cheeky on the side? 

''Shut up bitch.'' He says as his hands hits my cheek, a red mark already forming on it. My eyes closed,  saying I was chocked was an understatement. My worst nightmare was happening right in front of me and I couldn't stop it. Nobody could. 

''Now that you are keeping your mouth shut, I'll tell you how it'll go.'' He pauses, holding me a bit more tightly against him. ''I'm going to take you somewhere, you are not going to scream or try to get away. If you do, I'll have no choice but to slice your head off. Clear?'' 

I nod, whimpering at his cold touch. ''Good girl.'' He takes my wrists and I show him outside, he pushes me inside a car. My head bumping against the door, on the way. ''Stupid bitch.'' he snarls. I kept my sobs quiet as Harry drove, somewhere probably far away. I saw that we were in the woods and Harry still drove on. 

We finally came to a stop, he stopped the car abrutly. ''We're here, get your ass out of the car before I do it for you.'' I got out fastly, Harry grabbing my wrist and almost dragging me inside a huge mansion. I saw the rest of One Direction looking at me, a bit worried about my condition. My eyes were red from crying, I had a red mark on my cheek due to the slapping and I had finger marks on my wrist.

Harry draggued me upstairs, the boys stares on him. He pushed me in a bed room, tears were now falling free from my eyes. The anger started gradually building up in me, the situation unbearable. How could he do that to me? After everyhting we've been through, he's throwing me litterally on the cold hard ground (A/N: trouble, trouble, trouble haha. Sorry.) 

''Who do you think you are?'' I spat out, standing up. ''You kidnapped me twice, menacing of raping me. What is wrong with you? Are you mental? I liked you a lot Harry, you took my love and you threw it on the ground just because I told the truth.'' I pause looking at you in the eyes, you still didn't move, your eyes on me watching my every move. 

''I'd be careful with what you'll say next if I was you.'' Harry said sternly. 

''Or what? You'll rape me? Kill me?'' I talk with courage I never knew that I had in the first place. ''You're so afraid of feeling, that someone might not love you back for who you really are. Show me who you are Harry, tell me now that there's no camera, no friends to help you out.'' 

Harry walks towards me, his eyes still cold and hard. He put his hands close to my face, my eyes closing, scared of his next move. 

I certainly did not expect what happened next. 

________________________

A/N [Important]: First, sorry for being a sloooow updater. It'll get better, I promise. 

ALSO, tell me what do you think will happen next and if you love the way it's heading. 

VOTEandCOMMENT xx

Thank you for reading !

Sabrina <3 

P.S: I'll update this week end or next wednesday and yes! the paragraphs are getting bigger and better ;) [well, I hope at least]