Chapter 11 - Bad Enough For You

He was definitely angry, walking towards me. My breath getting faster, when he saw the document that was opened on his computer his face fell down. His brows became furrowed and then I thought I saw him ashamed. The only reaction that he had was close his laptop roughly, take it under his arms and walk through the door. Slamming it so everyone could hear, the only voice left in the room was mine.

‘I’m sorry Harry, don’t leave me here. ‘ 

__________________________________________________________

Even though that it came out of a whisper, it seemed like a plead. I was asking my own kidnapper to come back. There was obviously something wrong with me, this is my real life not How To Fall In Love With Harry Styles in 4 Days. Obviously, I was stupid as hell.

He continued to walk out the door, even though that he must have heard those four words. As Harry finally slammed the door, I started to cry. Cry because I could never see my family again, cry because the only person I could talk to was gone, cry because everything was wrong and cry because I liked him more than I’d like to like him.

I didn’t realise that it was now 7 and that I was still crying, my eyes getting itchy because of the dryness that the crying occurred. I was going to go take a shower when Louis entered the room, he didn’t seem happy nor he seemed angry. He looked confused.

‘What happened ?’ Louis asked, followed by Eleanor that had a worried look on her face.

I explained the whole story on how I went on his computer, I read his last diary entry that was talking about me and that Harry entered the room as I was finished reading it. That I was confused about my feelings, that I thought they were wrong and that I couldn’t love Harry. That I was sad to never see my family again, that I didn’t understand why Harry did what he did.

Eleanor and Louis hugged me tight and before I started crying again, Niall entered in the room. A sad smile on his face, looking at me and then looking worried for a few seconds.

‘Are you okay? Harry told me what happened, he overreacted. You saw things that were pretty personal for him… Anyway, Louis and El I think that we should let her sleep a little.’ He said, smiling at me. ‘Even though it’s early, a good night sleep would do her good. ‘ I nodded and Louis and Eleanor kissed me on the cheek and went away.

I sighed as I lay my head on the pillow, not even caring that I didn’t change into my pyjamas. I quickly fell asleep.

*Harry’s POV* - the next morning…

I woke up  and I honestly didn’t know where I was. Spread out on a bed and then I recognized the place, I was in Liam’s house.  At the same time as I sat down, yesterday’s memories came flooding back to me. She read my diary, I thought that putting it in my computer would be more safe. That was a stupid thought, nobody ever goes on my computer anyways.

Yes, I write a diary. I like putting my thoughts some place safe where nobody could judge me… Well since yesterday nobody could..

I wrote things about her, because well I’m getting attached to her. I know that I can’t because I kidnapped her. I remember like it was yesterday.

*Flashback - the kidnapping* *some bad language and dirty thoughts, you were warned*

Calling what I did ‘kidnapping’ is an offence to people who do that in a regular basis, not that insulting them is wrong. Anyway, I was going to a night club when I saw this girl walking alone. Usually, I would do nothing but I recognized her. She was the grinding girl at the club a couple of months ago, I wanted her so bad back then and I wanted her now too.