Chapter 3 - Escaping

Prisoner, hum... Dirty thoughts started to fill my mind until I reminded myself that he kidnapped me. I turned around to face Harry, who was smirking. He was leaning in, licking his lips until I heard Louis' voice on the other side of the store.

''Lily! I found a shirt for you dear!'' He smiled brightly at me until he saw Harry's hand purposely put on my hips. His eyes grew darker and he almost ran to Harry.

''Harry Edward Styles! What do you think that you're doing? You kidnapped her, don't try to make her like you now!'' It went on and on, then I realized the other boys were concentrated on something else. I had my chance, my chance to escape. I started to run without them seeing me, adrenaline taking over me I was running into my town. 30 minutes later I was in front of my apartment, god I missed it. Knowing that they took all of my things, I asked for a spare key.

I entered my apartment and I called the first person that came to mind, my best friend Molly.

''Oh my gosh! Lily! It has been 3 days! I thought you were dead or something!''

I laughed, Molly was such a drama queen. ''No, I'm okay. Want to come over? I missed you! Bring ice cream!''

''Yes! I tried to text you though, where is your cellphone?''

''I-I lost it!'' I wasn't going to tell her about Harry, she wouldn't have believed me. Who could believe me anyway? Kidnapped by One Direction, I would look a little stupid and crazy.

''Oh! We'll get you a new one tomorrow, ok? I'll be here in five minutes!''

''Bye, love you!''

''Bye, love you too! I'll bring a movie!''

I had just the time to log on Twitter to see that the fans had pictures of the boys at Forever 21. Some were of Harry and Louis with a caption going by : ''Larry Stylinson fighting over new girl?'' Shit! They must have seen me with the boys, at least I'm away from them now. The doorbell dragged me out of my thoughts, a cheery Molly was standing in the doorway looking quite excited. Ice cream in her hands and a movie in the other, jogging and a tank top on. Hair in a bun making me realize that I looked like a mess. I hadn't take a shower in days, my dark hair was messy on my shoulders and my clothes were dirty.

Molly saw that I was probably not at my best but didn't say a word, thank god! '' So what are we watching?'' I asked, smiling. Trying to hide the fact that I was worried, maybe Harry could kill me this time. I don't know why he kidnapped me but something is telling me that he won't let go of me soon.

''One Direction movie concert! What else could we watch silly?'' Karma had something against me, for an hour I had to watch my kidnapper and his best mates singing. No way, I was going to let that happen.

''Hum, I'm not in the mood. We should watch tv instead! Maybe the new Selena Gomez video is out?'' I tried to bring out my most encouraging smile, guess who was on the television? Harry fucking Styles on live television.

Molly squeaked ''Hee! Better than the concert, a live interview of the boys! Harry looks so hot, don't you think Lily?''

''Handsome'' I said smiling, hiding my fear again.

Harry and the lads seemed preoccupied, twisting their fingers. Especially Liam, that had a worried look on his face, maybe they thought that I would tell the police about it. I could, I wanted to but something was stopping me. Maybe it was the fact that I'd look stupid or that I didn't want to cause them trouble. I started to close my eyes and soon enough I drifted into a long sleep.

"You don't know you're beautiful, oh-oh, that's what makes you beautiful! One Direction with us this morning on KBC" I jumped off at their names as I closed my radio. I was in my bed still dressed, Molly probably went home. I looked at the clock, 10h30. I got up, took my first shower in days. Blowed dried my hair, put on a skirt and a blouse. Letting my wavy hair fall on my shoulders, put some mascara and went on the computer.

The time passed fast and I realized that it was 18h00 and I didn't have nothing left to eat. I took my coat and went to the market next to my house. Bought some pizza, meals on-the-go and juice. I didn't need much and I was too stressed to eat much anyway. I got up to my apartment, juggling with my bags and my key. Suddenly realizing that the door was unlocked, maybe it was Molly I thought. Deep down I knew that it wasn't true, why would she come? She had no reason to, she never came without texting me and calling me first. I looked in the living room, nobody. Same in the kitchen, maybe I just forgot to lock the door.

I entered my bedroom after putting the groceries in the freezer, I saw his dark curls in the dark. I saw his smirk through the complete dark ''Missed me?'' He asked. Before I could say anything, I blacked out.

***********************

Woaw! How did he find her? What will he do with her? Why did she blacked out? Vote please & comment! :D thanks for reading ! If you want to be someone's girlfriend comment!