Chapitre 15 - Who Are You?

Viewer discretion is advised.

'Lily wake up!'' I open my eyes to see Louis, his eyes bloodshot probably from the lack of sleeping.

''What's up?'' I ask calmly, trying not to worry.

''He's taken a decision.'' He says calmly.

''What is the virdict? I stay or go?'' I ask, tears filling up my glass.

''You, you..'' before he could answer a mysterious man enters the room, a devilious smirk on his face.

______________

My breath caught in my throat when I saw the man enter the room, he was tall, he had blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. He was really handsome but the look on his face told me that he was also dangerous. Louis watched him carefully but by the look on his face, he seemed to know who he was and what he was doing here.

''What the fuck are you doing here?'' Louis asked in a sharp tone. I never heard him talk this way, he seemed so angry. He seemed almost evil, I didn't know who this person was but it was someone that was completly hated here.

'' I'm here to get the girl, since Harry is not available for the moment.'' He snarled at Louis, the man undressing me with his eyes. He licked his lips, a buldge already taking form in his pants.

Disgusting.

''You're not getting away with her.'' Louis snarled back. ''She's Harry's.'' He said fury in his eyes.

Wo. What? I wasn't anyone's, Harry and I weren't really a thing. I wasn't an object, my face must have looked annoyed because the man approched me slowly. Louis holding me tightly, not wanting me to go away.

''Hi Lily.'' He said slowly. ''I'm James, I'm a friend of Harry's.'' He said a creepy smile on his face, he was definetly not a friend of Harry's. He smirked at me, still undressing me with his eyes.

''Fuck off.'' I spatted out.

''Don't talk to me on that tone Lily.'' He said, taking my arms and taking me away from Louis. Louis not strong enough to hold me back.

He hold me on a tight grip his arm around my waist, another one going up my thigh even if I tried to slap it away.

''Feisty aren't we? That's why Harry liked you so much, too bad that he can't save you.'' he said, knocking me on the ground.

The only thing I saw was Louis with tears in his eyes and then I blacked out.

**later**

I opened my eyes in an unfamiliar room, I was strapped to the bed. I still had my clothes on which I was very happy about. I looked around me, it was a normal bedroom. It seemed like a boys bedroom, there was something moving in the closet.

Oh my gosh.

They're was something living in the closet, they're was someone in the closet. I was about to speak when James entered the room an evil look on his face.

''Hello love, slept well?'' He asked, sitting on the bed his hand on my thigh.

''Y-yes.'' I stuttured.

''Good. Now, we are going to have some fun.'' He said his hands leaving my thigh to rip off my shirt. The new skin now exposed, he was going to rape me. I started to feel the tears fall from my eyes, I couldn't lose my virginity like this. I didn't do nothing wrong. I tried to push him away, but without my hands it was useless.

''Please, please d-don't.'' I say through my tears.

''Don't worry you won't feel a thing.'' He said as he unzipped his pants. Before I could protest, the closet door opened and the person I saw wasn't expected. James decided to continue torturing me.

''Don't leave me here.'' Were the only words I said before I blacked out again.

______________________

Who do you think that was in the closet? Why does James wants Lily so much?

Please VOTEandCOMMENT. Thank you.

Also, if I have any french readers... here is the traduction that @noemie47 did ! She's awesome, follow her and here's the link for the french version.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/7700294-don%27t-leave-me-here-harry-styles-traduction

-Sabrina xx