Chapter 7 - Idea of the Year

I was still in the middle of the room, shocked by his actions. Not that they surprised me a lot, he kidnapped me. I just was surprised by my reaction, as much as I pushed him away; I didn’t want him to go. I was not in love with him but I had an attraction. Yes, an attraction and who could blame me? He was hot and he was mysterious. Under his looks, they’re was something else that I couldn’t describe. Something that made him different than the others. He was more mature, more prepared to face what was in front of him. A thought brought me back on earth, he kidnapped me. He was the one who stole my life away from me.  Because of him, I could never see my friends & family again, though I never knew how did he find me after I escaped.. He wasn’t super-human or something.. I laid my head on the pillow and drifted away to a quiet sleep.

Harry’s POV *Finally ;) *

I walked out of the room, a smirk upon my face. Was I proud of myself for kidnapping her? No. Did I want to keep her here? Yes. I went down the stairs to find a worried Louis starring at me.

‘What’s the problem Lou?’ I asked, my smile fading a little bit.

‘Management happened. They saw you with Lily and well, they want to meet all of us via Skype to know what’s going on.’ I gulped, if they knew what was going on I was going to get killed. Things were about to get really bad.

‘What are we going to do Lou? We can’t let her go, but we can’t fake her death either. We have to find a way to make her a part of our lives…’ I told Louis, my thoughts invading my head. We were into deep, I don’t think that this time we could get away that easy.

‘She has to be either dating you…’ Louis said a smirk on his face. ‘… or a part of the management team. That’s be harder, so she has to call her parents and tell them that she’s living with you from now on. They can’t never know that you kidnapped her though… I’m calling the boys, go see her and I’ll call you when we’re ready to talk to management. ‘ I gulped harder this time, my girlfriend? She’s going to hate me, forever. I can’t be dating her forever… I’ll be tied down until the end of times because if we ‘break-up’ she could tell the medias and that would be disaster. I was in deep shit and for once, it was all of my fault.

‘Ok, I’ll go talk to her. I can’t say that she’ll be happy about it though… She’ll probably be mad. ‘ I murmured.

‘Who would be mad at you Haz? You’re such a lovely lad, she’ll realize that soon enough. ‘ Louis sad, making me smile.

‘I hope your right.’ I murmured, getting up the stairs until I reached our room. I knocked lightly and getting no answers. I opened the door to see Lily sprawled on her bed, snoring lightly. I smiled to myself, she looked so beautiful, so peaceful. Those were moments like that, that I regretted kidnapping her. Taking her normal life away, I should have let her escape but then she would have told somebody and I didn’t want our band to separate because of me. Because I’m such a stupid ass and that I can’t make good decisions. I sighted and sat down at the edge of her bed. She finally started to stir and wake up, tears started to form when she looked at me.

‘Please Lily, don’t cry.’ I murmured. She wiped away her tears and sat up, looking at me straight in the eyes.

‘What do you want?’ She asked bitterly.

‘Hum, we have a problem. Well, I have a problem but… you’re now part of it so..’ She gestured me to go on. ‘Management saw us together and they want some answers, we can’t tell them that I kidnapped you because they could break us apart…’

‘Go on.’ She whispered.

‘We decided that you should call your parents and tell them that you have to get away for a while.’ I saw her breath getting caught in her throat.

As if I was reading her mind, I chuckled and said quickly ‘No, we’re not going to kill you Lily. We’re not murderers’ She sighted.

‘Wh-what is it then?…’ She stuttered but then continued. ’That you are going to d-do with me?’

I looked her in the eyes and not wanting to freak her out, I looked down a little. Making me seem vulnerable for a second, ashamed of Louis’ idea. She was going to hate me more than she does now, if it was even possible.

‘You’re not going to like it and you’re probably going to hate my guts forever…but it was the only way to get out of this mess. I’m so sorry Lily.’ I said, eyes getting wetter by the minute. I can’t cry. Anyway, why was I crying? I didn’t like her, did I?

‘You can tell me Harry.’ She said looking straight into my eyes.

‘We’re’ I corrected myself quickly. ’We’ll be dating for as long as we can hold.’

She looked at me at first very angry but then her traits softened, she looked like her world just crumbled and I understood why. She wouldn’t date me, she hated me. Still, I could feel something.

I breaked the silence quickly ‘So will you do it?’

‘Can I borrow your cell phone to call my parents?’  She whispered. Looks like I have a new girlfriend, but for how long?

Hello! So that was chapter 7, I know it looks a lot like other fanfics and blah.. But this will be different I promise, I will now be uploading EVERY Friday. Please vote and comment and put this in your library! I work so hard on this fanfic, go read my other fanfic : Texting One Direction. I need characters so message me! Love you xx

-Sabrina