Chapter 16 - Back Home

Sorry for the late update. VOTEandCOMMENT. 

They're was something living in the closet, they're was someone in the closet. I was about to speak when James entered the room an evil look on his face. 

''Hello love, slept well?'' He asked, sitting on the bed his hand on my thigh.

''Y-yes.'' I stuttured. 

''Good. Now, we are going to have some fun.'' He said his hands leaving my thigh to rip off my shirt. The new skin now exposed, he was going to rape me. I started to feel the tears fall from my eyes, I couldn't lose my virginity like this. I didn't do nothing wrong. I tried to push him away, but without my hands it was useless. 

''Please, please d-don't.'' I say through my tears. 

''Don't worry you won't feel a thing.'' He said as he unzipped his pants. Before I could protest, the closet door opened and the person I saw wasn't expected. James decided to continue torturing me. 

''Don't leave me here.'' Were the only words I said before I blacked out again. 

_______________________

I woke up in the same bed that I was before but something was different, a shadow was on the wall and a famliar smirk was watching me. His green eyes looking right through me.

''Hello love. '' His husky voice ringing in my ears. 

I didn't say a words, something about him seemed different. He seemed almost dangerous, his eyes eyeing my body. Licking his lips. 

''No words? Cat got your tongue? You weren't so scared while you were making out with me, '' He said, now hoverng over me, his legs each side of mine. 

''H-Harry. Why? What are you doing?'' I asked blinking away a couple of tears, this could not be true. Harry couldn't be this mean to me, he likes me. I saw his diary, he cannot be that way. He had no expression whatsoever, looking at me coldly. 

His lips kissing my neck, making his way down to my collarbones. ''I'm sorry.'' He whispered. I was about to answer when he put his hand over my mouth, I heard James voice in the background.

''I wanted to do it myself but then I thought that he should do it. Make it bend and break.'' 

''D-do what?'' I asked stuttering.

''Take your virginity away. Rape you.'' He said a smirk on his face eyeing my body. ''Styles. We don't have all fucking day. '' 

Harry sighed, apologozing in his eyes. He took my shirt off roughly, making his way down to my pants. Tears in my eyes. I was about to give up on hope when I heard sirens downstairs. Police. 

James ran as fast as he could out of the room, Harry panicked and kissed me on the forehead and then ran away. The police entered the room, looking at me and taking me in charge. I told them all the story, the kidnapping,  the club and finally the affair with James. They then brought me to my parents house, I entered and my parents hugged me crying. I was numb. 

I sat in my old room and I started crying, Harry would probably get arrested and it would be my fault. I would ruin the band and all their fans, I put my pj's on and got into bed. My earphones on, music blasting in my ears. 

This was my normal life now, I saw a college application on my desk, I turned on the light and filled it out blankly. I sighed and went to sleep, I would never see them again. They kidnapped me, why am I this sad? 

Why do I feel like my world has just crumbled down? 

I closed my eyes and fell asleep, nothing disturbed me. Harry didn't come and get me, I didn't get any texts from the boys. That's what hurts the most, nothing happened. 

_______________

Kind of short sorrryy... 

I hope you liked it xx 

VOTEandCOMMENTandADD :D 

Love you 

Sabrina