Chapter 5 - Another Start

I stepped out of the shower, put on a white dress with black toms. That was the only thing that Harry left behind with some beauty products.  I tried to straighten my hair but as usual my hair rebelled against it. 

‘’Are you coming Lily?’’ I heard Harry scream from downstairs. Sounding quite impatient, maybe I  took more time then I should’ve. 

‘’I don’t really have a choice, do I?’’ I sneered in his direction. I didn’t want to be mean but I felt like I was going to be living this way forever, in fear that Harry will find me no matter what. 

‘’Nope.’’ He answered popping the ‘p’, smirking  probably about the fact that he left me hanging earlier. I wonder what his lips feel like, maybe like in those fan fiction that I read about the boys sometimes. Rough and sweet. I started blushing at the thought of his lips on mine. I must have dozed up more than I thought because I tripped down the stairs and fell on my face, in front of Harry. 

‘’Are you okay there?’’ Harry asked, looking worried. Helping me dust off and getting up, he took the rest of my things and I followed him to his car. He helped me in, feeling the butterflies creeping in when he touched me. It must be because I’m stressed. This whole kidnapping thing.. I can’t be feeling things for him. He’s my kidnapper, I didn’t want him to kiss me but why do I wish that he did? 

Harry’s voice distracted me out of my thoughts : ‘’Hey, are you okay? You seem to get in your thoughts quite often this morning.’’ He asked giving me a small smile. 

‘’Yes.’’ I answered shortly. ‘’Why did you kidnap me?’’ I asked in a tiny voice. Harry sighed but seemed to think about what he was going to say. 

After a few minutes of silence, Harry started to speak : ‘’I don’t know, I saw you there and I wanted you but you seemed into Louis the last time I saw you and well with the band and all, asking you out would have been really hard. Next thing I know, I knocked you out and brought you home. I’m really sorry but I can’t let you go. The media will want to know what you’re doing hanging with us after the ‘’mall’’ accident and I can’t risk you jeopardising our career. Sorry Lily’’ 

I smiled at him and tried to let his answer make any sense to me, he kidnapped me but still he was a bit impulsive and he seems to care about his friends to do all this to save the band. 

‘’Here we are, Louis’ place.’’ He said, I turned my head and saw a small house with flowers on the windows. It looked very simple and elegant. I got out of the car, Harry took my things and we were now waiting for an answer at the door. The door quickly opened and a tall woman was there, brown hair attached in a bun. I’d recognize her anywhere, she was Eleanor Calder. Louis’ girlfriend that was one of the most beautiful person I had ever seen in my life. 

She smiled down at me. ‘’Hello! I’m Eleanor but you can call me El! I’m so glad to meet you, I’ll make everything possible to make sure you have a nice time here. ‘’ She hugged me warmly, everything about her seemed to be positive, full of energy. 

Louis showed up on the doorstep, smiled at me and looked angrily at Harry but then winked. They seemed to get along really well, that must explain the Larry Stylinson phenomenon. ‘’Hello Lily! Nice to see you again, I hope Harry wasn’t too rough on you. He has such bad manners sometimes.’’ 

‘’No, it was okay. It’s not everyday that Harry Styles waits for you when you get back from a little groceries shopping’’ I answered and laughed. 

‘’Well, do you want to come in or sleep on the porch?’’ Louis asked with a cheeky smile.

I entered the house and it was beautiful, really classy. Like I expected, I can't believe that I'll stay here. Eleanor and Louis are so generous. 

''Harry and you will have to share a room, sorry.'' Wait what? I thought he was coming in later, Harry winked at me and got my stuff upstairs. This was going to be on heck of a new start.

Hey! I hope you liked it, if you did VOTE and COMMENT. Send me a message if you want to co-write with me, thank you xx