Featured OC's (Updated Daily)

#1  

Name: Blitzstorm 

Gender: Mech 

Figure: Green, blue, and yellow 2007 Optimus Prime 

Vehicle Mode: V22-Osprey Plane

#2 

Name: Mirage II 

Gender: Mech 

Figure: Soundwave's body and helmet, but has a face. Black and red. 

Vehicle mode: Lambergini

#3  

Name: Lunar 

Gender: Femme 

she's been best friends with 'Bee since they were sparklings. 

-colour: predominately light blue with silver highlights. She resembles Arcee in structure 

- vehicle mode: Suzuki V-strom dl650 motorcycle 

- personality: she has a fiery and brave spirit, and is determined and serious during missions. But when she's off the field of duty, she's fun and joyful company to be around. 

- history: when she 'Bee was captured, Lunar went to save him. But it was a trap and she was captured by Megatron. She was then experimented on as they tried a new technology, seeing if they can alter her thoughts to become a Decepticon. Megatron's reasoning behind her being used to try the experiment: if they succeeded, they had a skilled warrior on their side, if it didn't, they had removed a strong warrior from the Autobot ranks. It didn't work and eventually, she managed to escape.

#4  

Name: Wildstrike 

Genger: Mech 

Robot Mode: alt mode red and a little rusty at the bottom 

Vehicle mode: 1980 Chevy silverado  

Older than Bumblebee, but not by much. Only by a few years. He's just as innocent and more oblivious than Bee is.

#5 

Name: Strika 

Gender: Mech 

Robot Mode: Small figure with claws for nails and dinosaur predator feet. Has a golden and red paint job with red optics. 

Vehicle/Dino Mode: Spinosaurous  

She is the secret Dinobot of Shockwave's experiments. So doesn't take too kindly to all 'Bots, 'Cons, and Dinobots alike. Hidden away in one of the Decepticon scientists laboratories, she sleeps and waits for someone to set her free, so she can kill her prey.

#6 

Name: Rampage 

Gender: Femme 

Robot Mode: black and green colour scheme 

Vehicle Mode: black and green wolf 

Backstory: Rampage is and old friend of Wheeljack. That was experimented on by shockwave which made her into a whole different looking bot exept her main color scheme which is Black and Green linings. She is very calm and she has never been angry at anyone. When she does get angry it's usually on the battle field. She's like hulk. She has one objective kill enemy and her eyes go black and she can't control it. She tries to keep herself from getting angry in fear she will kill her friends and the one she loves. She has a crush on Wheeljack. bulkhead is the only bot that knows her crush on Wheeljack and he won't tell a spark. She's friends with Wheeljack and bulkhead and she dosnt show it but she is holding down her anguish against Magnus for the death mission he sent her unit on.

#7 

Name: Beta 

Gender: Female 

Species: Cybertronian 

Color scheme: Light mint green with light rosy pink, her eyes are blue. 

Weapons of choice: Blades that come out of her arms (like Arcee). But ONLY under extreme circumstances (explanation later). 

Personality: Calm and collected, prefers to observe rather than be a part of, is very compassionate and can easily see the good in people. Is very Empathetic. 

Skills: Good with computers, her quietness is useful in sneaking around. 

Faction: Neutral. 

Background: Had a pretty normal life, even during the war. Her whole family unit was neutral, not wanting to delve in the hatred and loss of war. She was forced into hiding on Cybertron when the war came to her hometown (the name is long forgotten), separated from her family and not aware of whether or not they are still alive. Constantly moving about, she had no place to call home. Whether Autobot or Decepticon she avoided everyone, only emerging once she realized the planet had been abandoned. Her level-headedness helped her survive many a time and now that the war is over she joins the Autobots in rebuilding, but makes it clear she does not want to associate herself with the faction, or any faction really. Also believes violence should only be used in self defense, and an absolute last resort.

#8 

Name: Dusksmite

Gender: mech 

Robot Mode: A resemblance to Predaking a bit smaller than his father. He has a black and red colour scheme.  

Vehicle Mode: black and red dragon (same type as Predaking)

Personality: Loyal to his father and cares about his Predacon race as well as the Dinobots. He's funny and loves to play sports.  

Backstory (If possible): His father is Predaking which makes Dusksmite Prince of the Predacons. His mother was a Dinobot but has gone missing sense the twilight years of the war for Cybertron. He shares a strong friendship with Grimlock and the other Dinobots and switches as a liaison between them and the Cybertronians.