Chapter 12 - Plan A

Bumblebee's P.O.V.

Me, Avis, Knockout, and Eylon sat in a booth at an Energon Bar, formulating a plan. Elyon rammed her fist into her palm. "So, Avis and I will crack down their defenses and distract any enemies while you three bust out the princess and our little Eve."

"Good plan, but we're missing one thing though. We don't know their exact location on Velocitron." said Bumblebee. "Plus it may be harder for Cybertronians to get into Velocitron now. The security up there will think all of them are spies." added Knockout. "Not a problem for me..." Avis looked at Bumblebee. "I've been working on a... Talent of mine." She suddenly whirred and her plating shifted until she matched him! "Taadaaaa!" Right down to the voice!

"Perfect. Avis can use that to sneak into Velocitron and do some snooping around." said Knockout. "We'll need some extra back up though. Velocitron has a pretty tough military unit." I added. "We'll who can we get?" asked Eylon. "Everyone is still recovering." "I think I know just the guy." I answered.

Avis turned back. "Oooh no... not him!" Elyon moaned. "Last time we bumped into each other he almost ate Eve!"

"Relax, I won't let him do anything." Knockout assured. "We could use him and the other Predacons help. Ransack doesn't know about them yet so we can use that to our advantage." I stated. "The day I trust a Predacon is the day Unicron comes back to have a 'father-daughter' date with me and Avis." Elyon stated, her faint British accent coming back. "Yeah. 'An eat'n fish 'an chips!"

"Relax you guys. I know you and Predaking don't exactly see optic to optic, but we could really use their help. I'm pretty sure he knows now not to eat Eve." said Bumblebee. "He'd better. Fear those who have the power. And he definitely fears my wrath." "We all do sweetspark." Knockout kissed his sparkmate, using the tactic to calm her down.

"Then it's settled." I said. "Lets pay his majesty a visit."

"Lead the way Honey Bee." Avis used her nickname as she got up.

***********

Wildstrike's P.O.V.

Me and Swoop were in the Prison Stronghold back at the Autobot refugee camp. We were both guarding the psycho Dinotbot Strika, who was locked up in a cage, and for extra security, energon chains.

I sighed and looked over at Swoop. "Hopefully the others weren't too late to save Aura."

"Yeah I hope so too. Besides, it's our guys all up against Shockwave! There's no way he could lose!" replied Swoop. "Ha! Don't bet on it." said Strika. "Knowing Shocky, he's probably beaten the scrap out of them by now."

Swoop and I both turned to glare at her. My optics narrowed. "Could you be quiet?"

"No I will not." replied Strika with an evil smirk. "You know I'm right."

"They've defeated Shockwave before," I retorted, though a feeling of doubt was starting to eat away at me. "True, but with Ransack on his side he's going to be a challenge. A big one." replied Strika. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." said Swoop. He got up from his seat and walked over to a containment unit, taking out an energon cube and putting it inside her cage. "Just shut up and eat your energon."

The crazed Dinotobot smirked and took it, eating slowly.

"Any news from the others?" asked Swoop.

"Not yet," I sighed. "Wish they'd contact us soon. I'm -" "Wildstrike, do you copy?" the voice crackled over comm. link. I nodded at Swoop. "I copy, Ultra Magnus. Did you make it in time?" "Not exactly. They took her Velocitron." said Ultra Magnus. "Velocitron?! Did he say Velocitron?! I heard say Velocitron!" stated Swoop in panic. "I told you!" boasted Strika.