Bonus Chapter

As she finished the story, Eluvia stared up at her grandmother. "So what happened next?" She asked as they strolled through the grounds. "Queen Aura and King Smokescreen ruled their kingdom for many, many vorns. They left behind a wonderful legacy. In fact, it was the Queen herself that made the Karri Clan a part of the Royals." "You're kidding!" "My dear, I'm not!" Her grandmother winked. "So, did Aura and Smokescreen have children?" "Yes. Our current King and his Queen." She smiled. "He is as good as his parents once were." Eluvia smiled back at her grandmother. "And their child?" "Here she comes now!"

"Hi guys!" a small Cybertronian came running towards them. She had a striking resemblance to her father, and is said to have the personality of Queen Aura. He had a dark blue paint job with aqua blue highlights and bright blue optics. Her name was Hosanna. An Earth term used involving their creator and one of the human planets religions. It was a trend that was forming among the Royal Family. After all, Aura and Smokescreen named their son Dominus, meaning lord in Latin.

"Hi Anna!" Eluvia greet. Her own nickname, 'Ellie' was human. It was 'tradition' that each femme have a name starting with 'A' or 'E', whether human or Cybertronian. "Grandmother Eve was telling me this story about your grandmother! She sounds so cool!"

"She is isn't she?" replied Hosanna. "Daddy told me stories about her all the time, even your parents madam Eve."

She smiled. "My parents knew her on a personal level. As did I. Ellie, why don't you show Hosanna what you've learnt?" "Sure! Okay Anna, watch this!" Ellie concentrated and was soon twisting Energon like a snake. "Taadaa!"

"That is so cool!" cheered Hosanna. "Could you teach me that?" 

She shook her head. "Sorry Anna, it can't work unless you're Born with the Blood."

"The blood of Unicron right?" ashed Hosanna. "That's okay!"

She nodded. "Yeah. Unicron the Destroyer!" Eluvia threw her arms up.

"So, what did you want to do today?" asked Hosanna.

"How about another story?" Eve suggested with a smile. "I could tell you girls about the time a Predacon almost ate me." "Graaaaandmother!" "I'm teasing. Go on and play you two. And say hello to your parents for me Hosanna!"

"I will!" replied Hosanna as she and Eluvia waved goodbye, taking off.

Eve smiled and folded her arms. 

"We are one."