Chapter 23 - Back Home

Aura's P.O.V.

We arrived back on Cybertron later that afternoon. Everyone was excited to take it easy now that all this craziness was over. I smiled and moved closer to Smokescreen, holding his hand.

"Happy to be back home?" He asked me. "Definatly." I replied. Avis landed the ship at the spaceport near Iacon and everyone proceeded out. Eve had officially fallen asleep during the ride and she was carried out by Knockout. I looked at Cybertron and smiled. It had been far too long since I'd last been here. I had missed it terribly, and it was such a relief to finally be back.

"Home sweet home!" cheered Wheeljack. He and the boys piled out while the girls followed. I was the last one to step out of the plane and on to the steps when I spotted all the mechs in two rows facing each other. Smokescreen, Mirage, and Bumblebee were on my left while Wheeljack, Bulkhead and Ultra Magnus were on my right.

"Aura, let us be the first to say, welcome back to Cybertron." said Ultra Magnus. The mechs placed their fists over their sparks as they kneeled, and bowed their heads before me.

I smiled. "Rise. And thank you. For saving me."

"Nothing to it your highness." replied Wheeljack. "It was our pleasure." said Smokescreen as the six of them rose.

I walked forward to Smokescreen and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, 'Smoke, for everything," I whispered.

"Your welcome Aura." he replied, returning the hug. "Aren't you happy to see someone else as well?" joked a mech. I looked to see Ultra Magnus looking up at me. I parted from Smokescreen's hug and he directed me to the commander with a smile. I ran over and hugged him. "I missed you father."

"As did I, Aura," he said quietly. "We all did. It's good to have you back." "It's good to be back." I replied.

He finally released me and I stepped back, smiling at all of my gathered friends. "Alright, everyone get some rest. Cause later tonight I'm throwing a party at my place to celebrate!" said Wheeljack. Everyone had smiles on their faces as they cheered. "Alright you heard the Wreacker, lets head on home." I Commanded.

We all headed home, bright smiles on our face plates. Excitement crackled like electricity in the air at the proposal of a party; one thrown by Wheeljack, no less. Once everyone was home, I had a stasis nap for a bit. Then I woke up and looked out on the balcony, checking out the view of Iacon. Just like I remembered, it was beautiful.

I really had missed this place. It was such a relief to be home.

"Aura!"

I looked down over the balcony to see Smokescreen. A smile came up on my face. "Smokescreen!" I greeted brightly. "What's up? Jackie's party isn't for another hour." "I wanted to show you something! Can you come down?" he asked.

"Of course." I ran through the palace and didn't stop until I was before him. "So, what did you want to show me?"

"It's a surprise." Smokescreen replied. "Follow me." he transformed into his vehicle mode and revved his engine. I did the same, and followed him through the city and just outside it. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see soon enough. I think you'll like it."

We drove a bit further until finally Smokescreen stopped and transformed into his robot mode. I did the same, following him through a path. "Check it out."

He waved his hand forward and I took a look forward and my optics widened. It was an energon grotto. An energon look sailed through the ground with a raft anchored near by, with a waterfall. Energon crystals of all shapes and colours illuminated the area.