Chapter 19

Dipper's p.o.v

I looked around me. Everything was so strange. I feel like I already been in this situation not too long ago. I looked at Will as I examined his body features. He's beautiful that's for sure, inside and outside but I can't let myself fall in love with him. Love is a dangerous thing... Anyways, all of this looks familiar. I closed my eyes as I tried to remember it but nothing came. I groaned and opened them again, only to see Will standing besides me. I almost jumped ten feet in the air when I saw him. "Jesus Christ! Will don't scare me like that" I said as I took control of my breathing and heartbeat. "I'm really sorry but you were mumbling things and you had you eyes close so I just wanted to make sure you were awake" he said as he took the chair he was sitting/sleeping in besides my bed. "I'm so happy your finally awake" he said as I saw his red puffy eyes and tear stains on his cheek. "How, how long was I out?" I asked quietly as I looked away from him. I couldn't stand seeing someone like him in this state because of me. "You were out for two weeks" he said as he stopped breathing for a second. "W-what?" I asked as I looked at him. He looked down at his feet as he played with the hem of his shirt. "You went in a coma for two weeks" he said quietly as he sat down. "I'm sorry for that" he said as I just grabbed him and hugged him tightly. "If doesn't matter, you're here" I whispered as he held me tighter. "Happy late birthday" he whispered as he took a bag from besides him and handed it to me when we pulled away. "You didn't have too..." I said as I opened the bag. Inside it had a little frame with a picture of me and Will laughing. I smiled at the picture as I hugged him again. "Thanks Will" I said as I placed it back into the bag. "My pleasure Dippy" he said with a caring smile as he took my hand in his. I looked at our hands as I squeezed it a bit. 'You're getting to close to him~' someone whispered in my head. 'No' I mentally argued. 'You'll get hurt dipper. Don't trust him' the whispers got louder as I headache was forming. I groaned as I held my head in pain. "What's wrong Dipper?" He asked, concerned over my mental and physical health. "Voices, headache" I muttered before I fell unconscious once again. 

I woke up in a different place. Everything was white and bright but nothing was around me. I was surrounded by empty space as the voices in my head echoed. "Aw look who finally decided to lay us a visit" one of the voices said as they all snickered. "After so long? Only now?" Another voice asked as I started to feel dizzy. "Who are you?" I asked as they all chuckled. "A part of you" they all said together as a headache got me. "What do you mean?" I asked as I held my head in my hands, trying to ease the pain but every time the voices spoke, it got worse. They were like grenades inside my head, every time they would speak, one exploded. I heard the snickers of the voices. "You'll see soon enough" they all said together as everything went black.

I woke up once again as I saw a nurse and a doctor taking notes. I tried to speak but my lips were glued stuck. I opened my mouth but not a word came out. "Oh mister Pines, don't try to talk just yet, try to relax" the nurse said as the doctor left and the nurse just checked my vitals before going away. I looked around and saw I was in a different room than before and Will wasn't there. There was a huge bouquet of flowers besides me with a note on the table. I was curious so I took the card and read it. After what I read, I didn't know what I was feeling anymore...

Bill's p.o.v

Dipper fell unconscious again. I called the doctor and saw that his heart monitor wasn't beeping anymore. Only one flat line with an awful beeeeeeeeeeep noise. Every thing seemed to be in slow motion. Two nurses came in panic as they pushed me out of the room and took dipper out too. They were running towards the reanimation room as they called for help. A doctor came and took him further in the hospital. I was running after them as he got in the emergency room. The nurses stopped me from entering as I saw all the process. "Clear!" He yelled as he did it again. "We'll lose him!" Another one yelled as I was screaming at the top of my lungs. "No I promised my brother to keep him alive" he said as he started to manually pump him chest. I was now crying as they took me away from there. The placed me in another room as I was crying and screaming at the top of my lungs. I couldn't stand it anymore. They had to sting me or else I'll probably be killing everyone here. Soon enough I stopped as my limbs got heavy. I drifted to an unconscious state as Dipper was probably dead...