Chapter 18

Bill's p.o.v

Dipper was saying things that are better left buried. It was hurting me to see that he didn't trust me. He has all the rights to think that since I'm not telling him the truth but it's for his own good. I looked at him sympathetically as I snapped my fingers. I gave all my energy to make him remember his memories at Gravity Falls, even if they weren't good. I let out a sigh as it was done but the thing his, I placed him in a coma. He will wake up that's for sure, but when? I don't know. I teleported him at the hospital and they placed him in the intensive cares as I waited at the waiting room. They only placed him there to check his vitals and things like that. Soon enough, he was at the regular cares. They asked me questions to how he got in a coma, I just told them that he got in a coma while sleeping, with a bit of magic of course, and they believed it. Now, let's see how much time will it be. Hopefully, not too long...

-2 weeks later-

It's been two weeks since he got in coma. I wouldn't forgive myself if I harmed him in any more ways that I already did. A doctor came in, took notes of his vitals and left. It was silent except for the beeping noises of the machines. The kind of silence you can cut in two with a knife. The heavy kind even if they were some noises. These noises makes you anxious because you never know when the beeper will go off or when his beating will go faster. I hated to be in situations like these. It's the second time in my lifetime as a human. A couples of weeks ago, Dipper did an overdose of pills. It was awful.

*flashback*

I left Dipper alone to go do some courses so I could cook something for dinner. I came back,maybe thirty minutes later and I saw him unconscious, lying on the floor with his bottle of anti-depressing in his hand. I was alarmed. I dropped my bags to the floor and I went to check his vitals. His heart was still beating but it was slow. I called an ambulance and they came shortly after I explained the situation. They got him to the hospital and he was in the intensive care. They did a mini operation to take off the pills in his stomach. I waited for hours. When the nurse came back, she told me the operation went successfully and he was now resting. I thanked her and went to his room. He was sleeping, or rather in an unconscious state. He woke up a few days after, not knowing what happened. I didn't know if I wanted to tell him but I had too. "You did an overdose on you anti-depressing pills" I stated as he looked like he was about to breakdown. I e gilded him in a hug. "Why would you do that?" I asked quietly as I held him close to him. "Because the voices made me" he answered back, quietly as regret dripped from his voice. "I didn't want to I swear but, but...they make me do horrible things..." He whispered as I was horrified to what they told him to do.

*end of the flashback*

It was awful. Since then, I never left Dipper alone for more than 10 minutes. I sighed as I looked at him. He was pale and fragile looking. I disliked to see him in such a weak state. My eyelids were getting heavy as I looked at the time. "One in the morning..." I yawned as I closed my eyes and tried to sleep a bit. Let's just hope he wakes up soon. School already started...