Chapter 20

Author's note: I'm really sorry for the quite prolonged wait! I had, what you could say, writer's block. I just hope that you'll enjoy the finale chapter of the First Part

Bill's p.o.v

I woke up in a different room and nobody was there. I looked around me trying to remember what happened. I thought about it for a couple of minutes before it hit me. Dipper died. I let out a scream as two nurses came rushing in the room. I asked them one and unique question. "Is Dipper Pines dead?" They looked at each other wondering if they should tell me or not. "No" they answered at the same time. I let out a sigh of relief as seconds later I was jumping around and asking if I could see him. "No, not yet" one of them said as the other one left. "Why?!" I asked unnerved. "He's in a coma" she said and I fell on the bed with my mouth hanging open and my eyes filled with sadness and desperation as I looked blankly at the wall. "I'm sorry about that" she said with a sad smile and went out of the room leaving me with my thoughts...

6 months later...

Dipper still hadn't woken up. I've been at his bed for six months now. The doctors don't know if he will ever wake up and I don't know either. His heart beats normally and when I would occasionally mention something to him, it would speed up a bit. At least I know that he is aware of my presence. The doctors told me that if he didn't wake up in 2 weeks, they would unplug him. I was against this idea at first but then I thought that he would finally be in peace with himself and free. I agreed and signed a paper. Let's just hope that he will wake up soon.

Dipper's p.o.v

It's been six months since I supposedly am in a coma. It hurts me to see Will in such a weak and hurting state. I want to wake up but it's like my mind doesn't let me. I don't exactly know how this is even possible but I just hope that I'll be able to get out of my prison before its too late...

Bill's p.o.v

I was currently pacing back and forth in the small and confined room before a doctor came in. "Sir, may I talk to you?" He asked and I nodded. I hadn't slept in 3 days and let's just say I wasn't really pretty to see. "You know we'll have to unplug him soon right?" He asked as it pierced my heart. "W-what..?" I asked once again. "We can't keep him eternally. Sometimes it's better to let go" he said sadly with compassion. I kept quiet for awhile. I could always try to possess his body once again to wake him up but he'll probably hate me after that. I still don't know what I should do. Leave him and end his pain or keep him and try to help him? "I'll think about it.." I said as he nodded. "I give you one week" he said before walking out leaving me with my thoughts. I wanted to scream. The silence was oppressing and was driving me nuts! I was already crazy but this was insane, the only sound in the room is the machines and the breathing. I sighed as I sat down and thought about it... Seven days to go, yay...

It had been 5 days since the announcement and I still didn't know. He'll hate me for the rest of his life if I possess him but I don't want to lose him again. Argh why is this so difficult! I think I know what I have to do. I got up and lakes over to Dipper's bed. "Please pardon me.." I whispered before I let my soul detach and go into his body.

An hour later...

I woke up dizzy next to Dipper, he awake. HE WAS AWAKE! "Dipper!" I said as he hugged him to me but he just pulled away quickly. "How did you dare lie to me?" Was all he said before I understood what was happening. "Let me explain myself Dipper!" I said desperately. "No I don't want explanations of a lying piece of shīt dream demon" he said as tears ran freely down his cheeks. "You lied to me AND you took possession of my body?!" He yelled but it seemed more like his frustration. Then the nurses came rolling in with the screaming. "Is there a problem?" One of them asked as Dipper nodded. "Take him out" were the last words I heard.