Chapter 14

Bill's p.o.v

~3 days later~

It's been 3 days since I saw Dipper getting hurt by his 'sister'. I still couldn't believe that she slapped him. Why would she? He was always there for her but when he needs her, she isn't. I kinda regret not killing her when I had the occasion but it would hurt dipper even more if she was 6 feet underground. Anyways, Sixster gave me a pretty good punch tho. I kinda deserved it but still. Dipper was sleeping in my couch. He kept getting nightmares and waking up all sweaty and clutching to the first thing he felt and most of the time, it was my arm. Seriously I already have a bruise on my cheek, I don't need one on my arm too. I sighed in desperation, Dipper wasn't getting much better than before. He stopped taking his pills for one day. He said that he needed a break 'bout this. I remember doing the same thing but it only made it worst. I tried to tell him but he refused. He told me the voices in his head were told him to take a break, that he'll be alone. Guess what? They lied. I felt bad to be honest. It was mostly my fault that he was now this paranoid about everything, suspicious about everything, everyone. He hated himself for that. "NO PLEASE PLEASE DON'T!!!" I heard Dipper screamed and went to the living room ASAP. Pine tree was tossing and screaming. He had half of the covers on him and the other half on the floor. He was all sweaty and trembling. "Dipper wake up please" I whispered in his ear and he clutched into me once again. "I can't to this anymore... I want the pain to stop" He whispered softly in my chest. " yes you can. You can continue for me please I need you here and if you have me, I promise I'll protect you" I whispered back. I know I sound a bit cheesy but I can't just snap my fingers and wish that- wait a second. I can do that! But shouldn't because if he remembers, it could lead to a worse state than now. I mentally groaned. While the boy I was holding was clutching into me for his life, I rocked back and forth whispering sweet nothings in his ear. After awhile, he said "thank you" in my neck and I lightly smiled. "Anytime" I said. It was- 2 in the morning. "What time is it Will?" Dipper asked me still in my arms. "2 A.M" I said and his eyes widened. "Did I wake you up?" He asked slightly with a bit of guilt in his voice. "No you didn't I was already up" I said casually, I didn't really need rest but in my human body I do so now I'm tired. "Why were you up?" Dipper asked me as he tried his tears away. "Just thinking" I said. "About what?" He asked. About how I ruined your life. "Nothing in particular" I said and he just nodded. I kissed his forehead. "Go to sleep Dipper" I said and he looked at me sleepily. "Okay 'night Will" he said as he crawled back to sleep and in an instant, he was sleeping like a baby. I sighed and got up. I should go to sleep. School starts in less than a week and Dipper's birthday his near. I let myself close my eyes and succumb to darkness. Guess what? I woke up 2 hours later. I couldn't sleep anymore. I got up and went to check on Dipper. He was sound asleep but was clutching to the pillow. I smiled. Despise all his imperfections, he was perfect. But my smile soon flattered when I thought about how he will react when he'll know that I'm not William Phecir but Bill Cipher. I frowned and shook my head. "Don't think about that" I said quietly to myself. I went into the kitchen and made some coffee. It was almost 5 o'clock. When my coffee was ready, I took it and went to take the newspaper to read it while I'm drinking. When I was done reading through it? I got up and went to take a shower. I thought about what kind of gift would Dipper like. He likes a lot of things that's for sure but what will make him very happy, I don't know. Well, I should ask him.

A/N: sorry if this chapter is boring at least I updated