#95 He Helps You With Something Really Embarrasing

Ashton: Ashton was sitting downstairs waiting for you to get around for you date, when he heard thudding coming for your room followed by some cuss words. He walks up the stairs to your room and opened the door to find you hopping around trying to get your dress off. He burst into laughter at the state you were in. You heard this and turned to him, “This isn’t funny!” you groaned at him. In between laughs all he could get out was, “Y-ya it i-s.” You groaned in frustration and sat on the bed. He saw that you weren’t too happy at his laughing, so he calmed himself enough to say, “Do you need help?” You sighed and nodded your head. He walked over to you and grabbed the hem of your dress, pulling it over your head. It took a couple seconds but it eventually gave and you were free from the thin fabric. Ashton threw the dress to the side and then looked at you with a triumphant smile. You laughed, “Thank you.”

Luke: Luke was taking a shower when he saw your figure walk into the bathroom through the shower curtain. He pushed the shower curtain aside a bit to find you in front of the mirror with your arms behind your shoulders and a struggled look on your face. “Babe? What are you doing?” he questioned you. You dropped your arms in frustration and turned to him, “I need your help,” you tell him. “With what?” You huff, “I have a zit on my back and it really, really hurts and I can’t reach it and I need you to pop it. Please?” you beg. He looked at you for a minute to see if you were serious. When you pouted your lip he let out a defeated sigh, “Fine come here,” he motioned you over. You trotted over to him and turned your back to him. He reached out to move your hair and saw it. He quickly put pressure on it and popped it, then put his hands under the water to wash the zit off his fingers. You sighed in relief and turned to him, giving him a quick kiss, “Thanks babe,” you said before leaving the room so he could continue his shower.

Calum: Calum was sitting on the couch watching a movie you had picked out to watch together. You had gone off to use the bathroom halfway through the movie because your stomach hurt, but you just told him you had to pee. After a bit Calum’s phone beeped in his pocket. He grabbed it, and when he looked at it he saw a text; it was from you. He opened it and read: ‘I need you to get me something’. He texted you back quickly: ‘What do you need?’ A couple seconds later he got another text:  ‘I need tummy medicine. I am stuck in the toilet and I can’t reach it’ you say. He chuckles a bit and stands up from the couch and walks over to the bathroom door. Before he opened it he got another text: ‘Wait it really stinks in here!’ He reads.*with you* you sit and wait for Calum, clutching your stomach in pain. You hear a faint knock from the other side of the door. “Come in,” you say looking down at your feet completely embarrassed. The door opened and you looked. You broke into a fit of hysterics at the sight in front of you. Calum stood at the door with a clothes pin clamped onto his nose. He smiled at you and walked over to the medicine cabinet and grabbed the Tums. He walked over to you handing you the bottle and kissed the top of your head, “Feel better,” he said and in a nasally voice that made you laugh again and walked out of the room. He walked back to the living room, pulling the pin from his nose. A couple minutes later he got another text: ‘Can you bring me a roll of toilet paper?’ He sighed placing the clothes pin back on his nose, “Here we go again,” he says in his nasally voice.

Michael: You and Michael had just finished dinner and decided to go take a walk in the park just down the street from your house. You were dressed in a new top you had just bought last week, along with your favorite pair of white jeans. You walked down the path hand-in-hand just enjoying the view of the autumn leaves and enjoying each others’ company. ‘How could this day get any better’ you thought. Michael lightly bumped your shoulder with his causing you to laugh. You looked to your right and saw a little drinking fountain by a bench, “Hey Mikey I’m gonna get a drink,” you told him. You walked over to it and he followed you. You pulled you hair away from your face and bent over to take a sip. The water was nice and refreshing. Out if the corner of your eye you saw Micheal tense and start to remove his jacket. You stood up and looked at him confused, “What’s wrong?” He brings his hands over your head, one arm of the jacket in each hand. He leans into your ear as he begins to tie the arms around your waist, “I think you might have started your period,” he whispers in your ear, “there is red on the bottom of your pants.” He finishes tying the arms as you bury your face in his neck, “Oh god. Did anyone notice?” you ask him, feeling the heat rush to your cheeks. “I don’t think so but let’s get you home so you can change.” He wraps his arm around your waist as you begin to walk home, his jacket hiding the mess Mother Nature has created for you. “Thank you.” You tell him.