#38 You Have A Set Of Multiples

Ashton (5): You never thought that you’d get pregnant with five babies all at the same time naturally, you thought that couldn’t happen, but you were so wrong and now you had three blue blankets and two pink blankets in front of you. Ashton was in shock, so were you, but you were both happy nonetheless. The guys visited and you each held a baby. Luke spoke up. “We’ll be around to help you guys anytime you need it okay?" You smiled gratefully before putting one of your son’s back into his incubator. “Yeah, good night." they all laughed.

Luke (4): When you had problems getting pregnant, you went through anything you could to get pregnant and that meant in vitro fertilization. It took some time and you were only able to go 31 weeks into your pregnancy but by the end of it all, you had four healthy babies. You held two and Luke held two. You smiled at him. “They’re all ours now!" Luke nodded. “Yeah, poor boy though, you’ve got three sisters, don’t worry we’ll stick together, you don’t have to worry!"

Calum (3): He stared down at the three incubators in front of him and let out a long whistle. “We’ve got a party now, (YN)!" You smiled. “Yeah, but it’ll be worth it in the end. Do you think that, Cassie, will be okay?" Calum laughed. “She’s got two brothers, she may be the youngest of the triplet’s babe, but I definitely think that she’ll be just fine. These boys won’t let anything happen to her, she’ll be perfectly safe."

Michael (2): He held them both in his arms while you watched. “I never thought I could get this lucky!" he says as a tear falls down, you quickly wiped it away though. “Yeah, but, you’re happy right?" Michael looked up. “Yeah, I am, (YN), don’t worry about that! I’ve got a gorgeous wife who just gave me two new lives to love, this is amazing, I’ve never been happier, trust me!" You looked at your two new babies. They were going to be a handful, but you could handle it, as long as you had Michael with you.