#22 You Go To The Movies Together

Ashton: “Ah, come on, babe. The movie is going to start in 3 minutes," Ashton said, lightly shoving you to the side. As you held onto the counter, you looked down to see their selection of candy. “Hold your horses, Ash," you replied. “Mmm… could I have some chocolate raisins, please?" While you waited for the employee to grab the box of candy, you smiled and payed. “Thank you," you said and walked away from the counter. Realizing there was no Ashton next to you, you turned around to see him looking down at the candy. “Umm… could I have two packages of Red Vines?" Resting your hands on your hips, you rolled your eyes. “He rushes me and then ends up making me wait…"

Luke: You both had a tendency to forget the snacks until you found yourselves sitting down in the theatre. “Crap, we did it again…" you said, smacking your hand against your forehead. Luke shook his head. “How come we always forget? We walk right passed it?" You looked at him and laughed. “I don’t know… but do you mind…" you pouted and he immediately nodded. “Of course. What do you want?" He asked and you thought about what you wanted. It took you a while. Actually, a long while. The two of you sat there, still thinking about what you wanted. “Now I know why we always forget…" you said with a chuckle.

Calum: You were off to the side, watching the line grow longer. You were resting your elbow on the glass counter, while you held the bucket with your free hand. You turned to look over at Calum, who was holding up the line. “Oh, come on, Calum!" You said with an annoyed tone. This always happened when you two went to the movies. Calum was so indecisive; he could never choose between the candy assortment box and the freshly baked cookies they had. “Hold on, hold on," he said as he looked up at you. You narrowed your eyes at him even more, which resulted in him quickly choosing his snacks.

Michael: “Oh, for Pete’s sake, (Y/N). The movie is starting!" You turned to look at Michael who was already at the door to the theatre. He held a bucket of popcorn and his soda and was ready to go, but here you were stuck at the counter because you couldn’t decide between which Ice you wanted. This annoyed Michael so much, but it happened so frequently, you wondered why he never gotten used to it. Giving Michael a sarcastic smile, you turned your attention back to the employee behind the counter. “Could I have the blue… no, the strawber-" "(Y/N)!!!"