#35 Cute Moments (BABY SISTER)

Ashton (2): "Ashy! Play ball!" You said, waddling over to your older brother, who was playing video games on the couch. “Sure thing, baby doll." He smiles, showcasing his prominent dimples. He sat on the floor, diagonal to you. He gently rolled the ball to you. You caught it, giggling, and rolled it back. “Oh no!" He said, gasping, letting the ball roll past him. You smiled and jumped up and down because you beat your big brother at something. Ashton picked you up and smiled. “How about I take the winner out to ice cream?" You happily agreed. Let’s just say, Ashton spoiled you.

Luke (6): You were currently performing at your first dance recital. You were nervous because you big brother, Luke, was going to be there. He flew home just to see you dance and you didn’t want to screw up. You were in the middle of your solo, when you fell and twisted your ankle. You ran backstage, only to find Luke with a bouquet of red roses. “These are for my little ballet dancer." Luke said, kneeling to hug you. You smiled. “I love you, Lukey!" You said, letting a tear slide down. he wiped the tear away and smiled. “Don’t cry, baby girl. I’m so proud of you. I’ve messed up on stage, too, before." He said, while you planted a big kiss on his forehead. Luke loved you more than anything and anyone in this world.

Calum (3): "Cal?" You asked quietly, pulling on the hem of his shirt. He turned around and picked you up. “What’s up, half pint?" He said, pinching your cheek. “Can we pway princesses? Could you do my make up, too?" He was a little hesitant at first, but you used your three year-old charm to win him over. “Okay, now I’m putting on your lipstick now, princess (Y/N)." You made cute fish face, while Calum gently put on your lipstick. “All done, baby!" He said, spinning you so you can face the mirror. You made an ‘o’ with your mouth. “I love it, Cal! Thawnk you!" You said, hugging him. He was a sucker for you charm.

Michael (10): You were practically a little, female, version of Michael. You two played video games and ate pizza together, well when he was home. Michael hasn’t been home in three months. You missed him so much it wasn’t even funny. You were sitting and playing ‘Injustice’, when you decided to call Mikey. “Hello?" He answered. “Mikey, it’s (Y/N). When are you going to be home? I miss you so much!" He didn’t talk for a second. He was about to speak, when you heard a knock on the door. You opened the front door and saw Michael. “MIKEY!" You yelled, jumping into his arms. “I’m home, baby girl. Now let’s go eat some pizza." You two spent the whole day versing each other in Mortal Combat, Injustice, and a few other games.