#67 "Wake Up..."

Ashton: You were lying on the hospital bed, machines beeping beside you and long cords and tubes sticking out of you arms. He watched as the IV trickled into your bloodstream, your expression slack and pale against the blue blankets. Your chest rose and fell gently, oxygen hooked up to help you breath. He held your cold hand gently, minding the tube sticking out of your vein. His thumb brushing your wrist as he looked up at you once more. Tears pricked his eyes; you were so still, and so… lifeless. “C’mon (Y/N), you have to wake up… wake up for me please baby.” No change was evident on your expression; the only sound was his breathing and the rate of your heart. “You have to wake up for me. I can’t live without you, I know you’re in a coma but… you have to wake up soon. Every day without you is… unbearable. Please,” His voice cracked but he swallowed against the lump in his throat. “Please baby, wake up for me. I love you, so much. Please just wake up…” Tears fell from his eyes, as he rested his head against the side of your bed, sobbing quietly. There was no response except the beeping of the monitor and the slight twitch of your fingers. “Wake up…” He repeated like a mantra, believing if he said it long enough, that maybe you would hear it and wake up. “Wake up…” 

Luke: His eyes cracked open to reveal the morning light streaming in from between the curtains. You were still asleep, nestled against his chest. Your breathing was steady, your eyelashes fluttered against your cheek from whatever world you were in. He didn’t want to wake you up but he knew that if you didn’t get up soon you would be late for breakfast with the boys. “Wake up my love…” His rough morning voice said, as he gently shook your shoulder. You groaned and nuzzled further into his chest, he noticed you were trying to get a few more moments of sleep in. He smiled against your hair, his hand trailed up and down your spine. “Come sleepyhead, wake up…” His voice was gentle and he felt you smile against his bare chest. “No…” You mumbled. He chuckled softly and tried to sit up but your arms trapped around him, holding him in place. “Five more minutes,” You sighed, shifting so you were practically on top of him. “What am I going to do with you?” He laughed, he yawned despite himself however. “Five minutes and then we need to wake up…”

Calum: He blinked in a daze, a sharp pain cutting through his head. You looked around for you, but you weren’t in the car. He immediately sat up, gasping at the pain in his ribs and wiping the blood out of his eyes. “(Y/N)! Where are you?” He yelled as he unbuckled the seatbelt and climbed out of the car. The car was a wreck, dented and scratched but he walked away from the scene looking for you. Glass was shattered along the pavement and rocks and debris was everywhere. He walked around clutching his side and shouting your name. He suddenly saw a body on the side of the road, blood pooling around its head and he ran towards it. He saw your hair colour in the patch of blood and his heart and stomach dropped. He ran towards you, his pain forgotten as you were his main focus. Dropping to his knees he brushed your hair back and revealed cuts and scrapes. Your eyes were closed; your body limp and he felt hot tears slide down his cheeks. “Wake up (Y/N), c’mon, you have to wake up. Wake up for me baby…” Your chest was rising and falling, and he felt your pulse but for some reason that didn’t register that you were alive. “You need to wake up (Y/N); I can’t live with myself if you don’t. Please, just wake up…”

Michael: He patted your cheek gently, willing you to open your eyes. “Wake up (Y/N),” he tried his hardest to keep the panic out of his voice. He had barely caught you as you fainted. He didn’t know why you had passed out but regardless, as your weight fell against him all he could do was gently place you on the floor and cradled your head. The boys were concerned and he had asked them to grab a cold face cloth to attempt to wake you up. He patted your cheek, raising his voice trying to will you out of the darkness. “Wake up babe,” He said, your eyes cracked open slightly. A dazed look was on your face as you looked around trying to get your bearings. Your gaze focused on him, and you blinked slowly. “Hey, are you alright?” He said pushing back your hair. You close your eyes and reopened them, he wondered if you were feeling ill. “What’s wrong?” He said. You squeezed your eyes shut and shook your head. “I passed out from a migraine… I didn’t think it was this bad.” You whispered closing your eyes again. He hugged you closer to him, shielding the light from your eyes. “I was so worried you wouldn’t wake up…” He said holding you and running a hand soothingly through your hair, trying to ease the pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I GOT REALLY EMOTIONAL WHILE WRITING ASHTON’S AND CALUM’S BUT ENJOY MY HYPER CUPCAKES !!!