Chapter Sixteen

AUTHORS NOTE: Hi Guys! I'm getting so many reads so quickly it's insane. I am soon going to introduce a new character (male) and need names. Please Comment! I get a lot of reads and no feedback in my comments:c

~Monica~

"Yes a reservation for two..... Thank you..." I could hear TJ whispering as I began to wake up. As I lifted my head he hung up the phone and gave me a big smile.

"Ready for a nice lunch?" He asked. I didn't have to reply, he knew my answer.

As he went into the bathroom to get in the shower I looked at the clock to see that it was 11. I wasn't the type to sleep in that late but TJ did keep me up and working all last night. I giggled at the thought and looked around at our room, the clothes I was wearing last night sprawled about.

Laying back down listening to the shower running I decided to join him.. To conserve water of course.

~TJ~

I had my Monica back, she had her smile back. And boy was she an animal.

After the best shower I've ever had in my life we got ready and left for our lunch.

The whole ride we were kidding around like two little children with crushes, I missed her smiling face. She was beautiful when she smiled.

~Monica~

I looked around at the gorgeous restaurant, I still didn't understand why he was doing this, we were running low on money. But I didn't comment or ask any questions.

Right when the waitress came to bring us to our table TJ's phone rang and he answered, resulting in us rushing out of the restaurant in an urgent manner.

By the time he hung up we were already getting into the car. He looked over at me a few times with concern. "What am I going to do about you?" He said out loud although I knew he wasn't asking me for an answer.

~~TJ~

I looked over at Monica worried as ever, here I was getting a call from the traphouse, saying I need to be there right now and I knew I had no time to bring her all the way home.

After speeding up to our spot I realized I couldn't leave her in the car either. There was no way I was going to put my baby in danger.

"Get out and follow me closely" I said opening her door. She nodded and obeyed and we went in.

~Monica~

As we walked into the traphouse I pulled close to TJ, trailing him. The look on the face of all the niggas, I wasn't able to read it. Some smirked but none showed disrespect to TJ as he walked through, leading me.

It reminded me of animals as they moved their eye contact with TJ's, eyes were wandering around the room.

I was stared at closely and even as I passed I could feel their eyes drilling into the back of my neck.

It was quiet, and the eerie silence haunted me.

Through all the blended faces and hardened stares there was one that stood out however.

A face of kindness, although there was no smile upon his face. He stood with a tall stature with broad shoulders, handsome as could be. He glanced making eye contact with me, however it wasn't a threatening or hard stare as I was receiving from the others.

He didn't want to be here, but somehow he had to be. That much I could tell.

"So that's the girl who's been distracting you from business?" A taunting voice broke my thoughts and I turned to look where the voice was coming from. Breaking the eye contact with the kind face I found.

~TJ~

There was Monte sitting on a chair glaring at me then looking at Monica. "Ay nigga you gunna be respectful!" I snapped at him. He immediately lowered himself as did everyone else. Then my boy Tony came up from behind me, "we need you TJ, shits getting rough out here with nobody in charge." He said looking up too me hopefully.

"Alright" I said nodding, seeing everyone's head lift and look at me. "But I'm not putting myself out there no more, imma be more behind the scenes then before." I said waiting for their reactions. I could tell some weren't agreeing completely but didn't say anything.

Every time I closed my eyes I could see the room infront of me except with Andre still in it. I could see him telling us what to do, I could see him sitting above us, knowing he was in charge. He always kept us under good control, never let us fight eachother and kept us as safe as he could.

I had almost forgot all about Monica being there, but was quickly reminded when she squeezed my hand a little tighter. I looked around to see their attention had been directed towards her now and she didn't look to comfortable.

~Monica~

Now they began to approach me, a asking me many questions all at once. Some tried to introduce themselves, I was recognizing a few of the names that Andre had mentioned before.

"Who are you ma? You look too familiar to be nobody." One said. His face looked familiar, as if I've seen him before but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"I'm Andre's little sister" I finally spat out.

The attention was then split between me and Tj , some looking at him and some at me.

Some chuckled "you fuckin a dead mans sister?" One piped up.

I could see the anger on Tj's face, his jaw tensed and he stood straight up looking him right in the eyes.

With one swing the guy who said it was on the ground, nobody else however came to Tj in a threatening matter.

"I'm not saying this shit again, Be fucking respectful" he said looking down at him.

~TJ~

I looked back at Monte who had a smirk on as if I had entertained him. "Let's quit playing around and get down to business" I directed. And with that we went into the back and he told me why I was here.

Another shooting, just what I was expecting.