Chapter Eight

~TJ~

I opened my eyes to see Monica asleep in my arms. There was nothing more beautiful then her asleep with no make up, nothing just her peacefully sleeping.

I got up and began to get dressed when I heard a knock at the door downstairs. I peered over at Monica who was still fast asleep and ran down the stairs still buttoning my shirt wondering who would be here at this hour.

I opened the door to reveal a girl in super short shirts and a crop top. I remember her, she rocked my bed for sure a couple weeks ago.

She looked at me and smiled "Hey handsome, I was wondering if you wanted to drink a little and play around maybe" she said smoothly, each word slipping out her lips.

My voice was low, "as much as that sounds nice.. I don't think that will work today." She frowned. I tried to give her a little smile but she just scowled.

"I came here for nothing?" She asked. I didn't know what exactly to say to that without sounding like a complete asshole but I didn't even get the chance to say anything because Monica walked up from behind me.

"Hello, who are you?" She asked putting a fake smile one and a way too friendly voice. As much as I wanted to introduce her to look less suspicious I couldn't for the life of me remember the girls name.

She said nothing and just scowled at me. "A girlfriend, TJ?" She asked then just turned on her heel and stomped off.

I closed the door and turned to see an unhappy Monica. "Baby, I swear she was from before I even met you!" I tried to explain but she wasn't listening. "I wouldn't lie to you about that Monica!" I shouted as she walked up the stairs.

She turned back around looking me dead in my eyes. "TJ, you swear?" She asked.

"Yes baby." And with that I walked up and picked her up, holding her tight.

"let go of me!!" I can hear her squeal between laughter but I continued on my way outside. I'll admit she wasn't easy to carry when she was kicking and punching like this.

"Put me down!" She said laughing at the top of her lungs. It was so cute but I continued walking towards the dock that protruded from my yard. I never had a boat but considering the house was on the river it came with the dock and now that I think of it I don't think I've ever even walked on it.

As Monica realized the direction I was taking her she squirmed even more and began biting me. "Can you swim?" I asked chuckling. We were not at the end of the dock and she was struggling to leave my arms but I held her tight.

"Yes, but I you drop me in there I swear I will kill you!" She said trying her best to hold back a smile.

And with that I threw her into the water and jumped in next to her.

"You bastard!!" She screamed bursting out of the water. I smiled and backed up as she swam towards me and tried to push me under but it didn't work well for her. She was small, I was big, simple as that.

After fighting to try and get me down for a few seconds she gave up and wrapped her legs around me. I smiled, I had a few bite kick and scratch marks on me but it was worth it.

"You owe me new pajamas!" She said gazing at me playfully. I grinned "I'll buy you new ones." I said in return. "Nope! I was thinking of something more on the lines of yours. You have enough tee shirts right?" She said smiling ear to ear. I laughed "whatever you want ma." I finally replied planting a passionate kiss on her soft lips.

For a few minutes we just stayed there, in the middle of the river kissing. I would have never been able to picture myself doing something corny like this but it sure was happening.

Finally we went in and she ran in the shower. I went and grabbed a tee shirt of mine and hung it on the bathroom door handle then took a quick shower myself. When I got out she was still showering so I went downstairs to smoke a blunt.

This time I wasn't smoking it to make me feel better because I was feeling better then I probably ever have. I guess I was just smoking to smoke, I didn't think much of it, I always have.

Just as I was about to take the last hit of my blunt I heard something and turned around to see her in my tee shirt and her hands concealing something behind her back.

"What you got ma?" I asked raising a brow. She giggled, "Why was this under your sink?" She said still laughing and holding up a bong.

"Man get out of here!" I said chuckling. "I've never even used it, I just have it to have it I guess." I informed her.

"Why don't we break it in then?" She said smiling devilishly.

"You forreal? I mean if you want to we can."

I stood up grabbing the tall bong and putting it on the table. If I was smoking with anyone I was happy it was her. I grabbed a jar and pulled some weed out putting it into the bong.

She ran out to get some water and the rest of the night was history!

Sex? Nah. She hasn't brought that up so neither will I, I don't want to rush anything anyways.

AUTHORS NOTE:
New chapter will probably be later tonight! Thanks for reading!