Chapter 6

~Monica~

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, damn I looked good tonight. TJ was downstairs waiting for me, I couldn't wait for him to see me. Normally I would dress casual but considering he said this was special I slipped into a tight red dress with black red bottoms. After putting on a little perfume and looking back in the mirror I headed downstairs.

~TJ~

*click click click* I turned around to the sound of heels clicking down the stairs.

Holy shit!

There she was, I had never seen a more beautiful sight in my life. I looked her up and down, in that tight red dress that hugged her curves perfectly, I about passed out.

She turned in a circle revealing that sexy ass she had on her and looked back at me. "So.. What do you think?" She asked grinning at my expression. I couldn't get words out easily so I just smirked, "perfect bae, you look beautiful" I finally spat out. She smiled proudly. God she was gorgeous. And that was the first time she didn't correct me when I called her bae.

After I admired her for just a second more I accompanied her to the car and opened the door for her. Here we go.

~Monica~

We drove for about an hour before he stopped the car. I looked around and saw nothing but trees. I suppose he saw the puzzled look on my face, "just trust me" he said. I got out the car and opened my door then went in the trunk to grab something. He then pulled out a pair of my Jordan's "here" he said setting them infront of me. The heels won't really work for where we are about to go, and if the sneakers get messed up Ill buy you a new pair.

As much as I wanted to argue I didn't and just put the sneakers on. He then grabbed my hand and lead me through a trail in the trees, we walked way up until I felt like I was on a skyscraper then climbed on a large rock and he covered my eyes.

"Just go where I lead you." He whispered in my ears. As I hesitantly walked where he directed me I began hearing water, flowing and falling.

When he finally removed his hands I was in the most beautiful place I had ever seen. I was standing on the tip of a ginormous rock over a waterfall. I had no idea how he knew of this place but it was amazing.

I soon felt his arms wrap around me, an when I normally would argue I just nestled in closer to him.

"Can I ask you something?" He finally said turning me around to face him. I nodded.

"Do you want to be my girl?" He said staring right into my eyes. I nearly cried, even knowing all the bad that could come of it, I couldn't deny how I felt about him. Without saying a word I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

~TJ~

I'll take that as a yes.

When she kissed me I didn't know what to do with myself. It felt like it was just right, like her lips belonged on mine. I held her as tight as possible.

Now she was mine, and I'm not letting her go, I'm not fucking this up.

~Monica~

I couldn't hold in the tear that slipped from my eye, it wasn't sad it was happy I guess. I had never felt this way before. Even though he was a thug... Now he was my thug.

After our long kiss he motioned me to follow him. He lead me to an opening in the trees with something hanging from one branch. He pulled it down to reveal some things wrapped in tin foil, son chips and candy.

"I know it isn't the classiest of dinners, but I hope it's okay." He said humbly then passing me a sandwich he had just unwrapped. Just a simple chicken sandwich but I couldn't be happier.

We laughed and smiled for about an hour and a half more before we began to make our way back to the car, I was so happy I couldn't even explain it.

~TJ~

I'm still so happy about Monica being mine. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face even as we were leaving.

We soon got to the opening and I could see my car but also saw another car behind it with all tinted windows. Suspicious, I put my hand on Monica's shoulder and told her to stay where she was she looked puzzled but obeyed. I had never seen anyone else up here so I decided to go check it out.

I went and walked around my car to the other side then looked at the car behind it. I still couldn't see in. Just as I heard a car door open I placed my hand over my hand, just in case.

~Monica~

I could only see part of TJ because he was on the other side of the car but I didn't move. *BANG!!!* I heard the gun go of but couldn't tell from where. Then I saw TJ drop out of my sight, I shook with fear not knowing what to do.

*BANG BANG BANG!!!* three more shots stung my ears but this time TJ was standing back up. I could see him look down then look into the other car. I didn't know what to do or think.

~TJ~

These coward motha fuckas back again?! Damn I couldn't catch a break! I looked down at the lifeless body on the ground, I never was one to kill but if you shoot first then I'll protect myself.

I looked back at my arm that was bleeding pretty bad, it hurt but the bullet barley hit me.

Thinking as quickly as possible I tossed the niggas body into his car.

"Dear lord forgive me." I whispered to myself.

I turned the key that was left in his ignition and started the car, put it in reverse then went to grab a rock. Finding the biggest rock I could I put it on the gas pedal and watched as the car accelerated off the mountain.

*Crash* I could hear, it was loud as fuck and I hated that I just did that infront of Monica but what else could I do? It's not like the nigga was gunna talk shit out with me.

I ran up to Monica and held her, she was shaking and didn't say a word. I walked her to the car and closed the door. When we passed where the other car ran off the road I peered down seeing nothin but flames.

The rest of the drive she acted like she was in a trance. I felt terrible I had ruined our night.

I need to get out of the game, away from this lifestyle. To keep myself and my girl safe. I need to fix this.

~Monica~

Was I wrong? Maybe it isn't a great idea to be with a thug.. Maybe this was a mistake.. I can't see thing like that and continue on my day, I just can't. I care for him but I don't think I can do this.