Chapter 30

CHAPTER 30

*Tara’s POV*

“Liam I... I can’t,” I replied. He sighed and got up, tears threatening to stream down his face. “I understand. I knew it was useless anyway,” he replied, and walked about two steps before I starting laughing so hard I cried. Liam looked back at me sadly, but questioningly.

“Liam you idiot! You should've seen your face!” Liam looked more confused than ever now. “What do you mean?” “You really thought I would say no!? What is wrong with you! Of course I’ll be your girlfriend!”

Liam looked shocked, confused, happy and completely astounded all at the same time. “What? You mean-You mean yes?” “Of course I do! Nah, it’s like, totally opposite day.” I said with a 'duh' expression. He looked so excited I almost started laughing all over again. I smiled and stood up. “So, what are you doing today?” “No. The question is, what are we doing today.”

*Louis’ POV*

When Harry said he loved me... Wow. It was just s surprising that he’d say that in front of management. I certainly wasn't expecting it.

Once we were out of the building, Harry got in the car and I climbed into the passenger seat. While he was driving I could see him griping the steering wheel so hard I was afraid he was going to break it. “Love, calm down. It’ll be alright,” I said, putting a comforting hand on his shoulder.

“Calm down!? Calm down!? You expect me to calm down!? I DON’T WANT TO DATE HER LOUIS! I WOULD HATE TO BE KNOWN AS GOING OUT WITH... HER! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HATE THE FANS WOULD GIVE BOTH HER AND ME!? HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO F*CKING CALM DOWN!?”

Ok, he’s mad... I thought to myself, trying to think of a way to make him relax without getting shouted at....

After about 5 minutes... I still had nothing. So I decided not to say anything. By the time we got back, Harry seemed to have calmed down quite a bit. And, considering that I am naturally loud and had just been quiet for a long period of time, Harry turned to me and asked “What’s wrong Lou?”

“It’s nothing Harry. Let’s just go inside,” I blew him off, not wanting to discuss the subject and risk getting him all tense again. We walked inside, but as soon as we did Harry stopped me again. “I know something’s bothering you Louis. Wouldn't it be easier to just tell me and not go through this?”

“Truthfully Harry, no. This time, it's easier to keep it to myself.” Before he could say anything else, I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room.

Once I was safely locked inside, I pulled out my phone and decided I needed to talk to ‘higher sources’. Why is that boy so good at giving advice? I questioned as I typed his number in.

“Hello?” “Hey, it’s Louis... I just needed someone to talk to... Is this a bad time?” “No, not at all. What’s up Lou?”

*Niall’s POV*

After Zayn told Liam me and him were together, we may have gotten a little drunk... Just a little. Well, let’s just say that I woke up on the floor with a killer headache and stuff thrown everywhere. “What the...?” I heard a soft voice whisper from the other side of the room. “Zayn?” I asked, my speech barely audible because I couldn't bear to speak any louder. Ugh, I hate hangovers.

“Yeah Niall, it’s me. Does your head feel like Korea's bomb supply just decided to make your brain its target?” “... That’s the only way to explain it.” I replied.