Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

I decided I could trust Liam, so I told him everything as we sat there, drinking our coffee... But what Liam said, I was kind of expecting... “So... Let me get this straight. Your gay?” I sighed. “Yes Liam. I'm gay,” I replied, looking down and wondering if telling Liam really was a good choice.

 I knew they would judge me. There I go, thinking again. He lifted my head up and looked me in the eye. “Being gay is nothing to be ashamed of Harry. But this situation really sucks...” Liam said, looking at me sympathetically. “So... You’re not disappointed in me?” I asked, in complete shock that he didn't seem at all phased at the fact that I was gay. “Now, why would I be disappointed in you Harry? Have you done anything wrong?” “Well, I guess not. Except cutting off my hair. But... I'm gay,”

“Being gay doesn't change anything Harry. You’re still Harry Styles. Straight or gay. Curls or no curls,” Liam said, looking towards my hair at the end. “So, have any bright ideas of how to get out of this mess?” I asked hoping that Daddy Direction would come through yet again. Liam sighed. “I really have no clue Harry. You’re not allowed to do anything with Louis currently... So let’s focus on getting your hair past management, then we’ll worry about Louis,”

“Oh yeah... My hair. What should we do? Management will kill me! My curls are-were- like... My signature!” Ok, I was freaking out. You would be too if you knew what our management was capable of. “It’s ok Harry. Calm down and we’ll think of something.” Liam’s words were soft and caring, so I just nodded and calmed myself.

After about an hour of intense discussion between me and Liam... We still couldn't think of anything. So, we decided to call in the ‘Higher Sources.’

“Hi, Niall? Yeah, we've got an issue... Could you meet us at Harry’s house in 10? - Thanks mate. Bye,” Liam disconnected his phone conversation with Niall. “Ok, so the ‘Higher Sources’ will meet us at your house in 10 minutes.” Liam informed me.

Yes, the ‘Higher Sources’ were Niall. He always had an answer to this sort of thing. And even if he didn't, he always knew how to cheer you up. Both me and Liam agreed it was better if we didn't tell Niall about me being gay... We'll just let him sort out the hair situation.

*Niall’s POV*

“So, I hear you small brainers need my amazing snowflake knowledge in the quest to save Harry from being smashed by management,” I said as I entered Harry’s house. I walked through to the lounge room, where I knew they would be. “What’s the situ-,” I stopped in mid-sentence at the sight of Harry’s hair.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?” Liam just gave me one of those ‘calm down’ looks while Harry smiled guiltily from his seat on the couch. “... I now see why you really needed my help.” I said, still in complete shock. “Management is gonna kill you!” “I think we see that mate,” Liam said, then went on to explain that Harry cut his hair because of all the hate he was getting.

“Geez mate. I'm sorry,” I sighed. “Well, its cut now, so I guess we’re going to have to find some way to convince management that either, this was there idea to begin with, or Harry is mentally crazy and needs to be put on medication.”

“Niall, we cannot convince management it was their idea. They’ll never believe us. And don’t you think they would find it suspicious if suddenly Harry had a ‘mental issue’?” Liam tried to reason with me. “THE AMAZING SNOWFLAKE CAN’T WORK UNDER THESE CONDITIONS! Look, let me sleep on it, eat some food, and my Irish brain will have come up with something by then. But until then, STAY IN THE HOUSE! We can’t afford having paps getting pictures of this.”

I was really worried. This time, I really don’t know if the amazing snowflake can come up with an answer. I think this one is over my head. Liam and Harry both mumbled their approval. I could see that they were both really worried as well. What are we going to do? Simon’s going to be so angry...

*Liam’s POV*

Ok, so we lied to Niall. I feel so bad! One Direction never keeps secrets from each other. But this one... Was different. There was no way we could tell the boys Harry’s gay. It just couldn't work. I'm really worried now. Even Niall can’t think of a solution, and if Niall can’t. No one can. We’re really in deep shit this time...