Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

*Zayn’s POV*

 I knew Louis didn’t tell me the one critical piece of information. But I knew what it was, I'm pretty sure everyone knew. Louis had feelings for Harry I could just tell by looking at his face.

 I smiled at him a little too obviously for the situation.”What are you smiling at? It’s not funny Zayn”. Louis said looking annoyed. I just smiled back.”I know you have feelings for Harry mate, you don’t have to lie to me”. I said smiling innocently at him.

His expression was just pure shock.

“Wh-what, what d-do you mean, I-I don’t like Harry, psh, not at all,” He said clearly nervous and trying to cover it up. I shook my head smiling. “Oh Lou, are we in a bit of denial here?” I asked which reminded me of Niall, no Zayn we talked about this no thinking of Niall. You don’t have a crush on him, no. Not at all. I thought to myself. I sighed deeply as Louis said nothing.

“Come on Lou you can trust me. Please,” I said pleadingly

*Niall’s POV*

 I woke up from my wonderful 1 hour sleep by Liam blabbering about some girl he met. Now I hate Liam. I was having the best dream about me and Zay- I mean me and Nandos that’s what I meant. Yes me and Nandos.

I stretched my arms and fumbled with the bed covers trying to get out of the warm confinement. I rolled of the bed and lay on the floor for a few seconds, the memory of Harry’s situation flooding back to my brain as I thought of a plan for him and his ‘hair’ situation. 

But honestly I had no idea for this one. No idea at all. He could tell them the truth of why he did it which was because of all the hate he was getting or he could lie and say some crazy fan did it. Either way it was going to end badly.

 I got up from my comfortable position and walked out of the room I randomly selected to sleep in. I walked down the stairs to see Liam still talking about that girl. ‘Tara’ I think? I don’t know. I shook my head and smiled. “Hooked on this girl, hey Liam?”I asked smiling sheepishly at him. He just blushed and nodded.

 I sighed and slumped down on the couch next to a very broken Harry. He just stared at the floor in front of him, refusing to look at me or Liam.”So do you come up with a plan Ni?”Liam asked.”Well yes and no” I replied looking at Harry who was expression less.”You can either tell management the truth, or, you could lie and say some crazy fan did it” I said blankly looking at Liam and then Harry. Liam nodded agreeing it was the only thing we could do.

“So Harry what will it be?” “Truth” he croaked out his voice obviously showing signs that he had been crying recently. I don’t blame him though I would do the same thing if they took my Zayn away from me. UGH! DAMMIT NIALL! NO, NOT ZAYN! I thought to myself. I mentally punched myself before moving on to the topic at hand.

Liam nodded and got up. “Anyone wanna a drink. Some food?” Liam asked and I shot up from my seat. “I do! I DO!” I said running to the fridge. And grabbing whatever I could see. This in return, made Harry smile for the first time in what seemed like a million years.